• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

Not gonna be able to remove the color touch to make this book a blue label.  I bet whorver is buying thinks otherwise.  Lots of marker touch up on cover, bleeding through

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/amazing-fantasy-15-marvel-1962-cgc-apparent-vg-fn-50-slight-a-off-white-pages/a/7166-93127.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

Edited by Spiderturtle

5 minutes ago, Spiderturtle said:

Not gonna be able to remove the color touch to make this book a blue label.  I bet whorver is buying thinks otherwise.  Lots of marker touch up on cover, bleeding through

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/amazing-fantasy-15-marvel-1962-cgc-apparent-vg-fn-50-slight-a-off-white-pages/a/7166-93127.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

Considering non chipped 5.0s are at 50k plus. A slight(a) at 14 isn't telling me that it's because blue label speculation. 

Just now, Spiderphill said:

Considering non chipped 5.0s are at 50k plus. A slight(a) at 14 isn't telling me that it's because blue label speculation. 

Good point, just says that non reversed color touch can achieve a strong price

24 minutes ago, Spiderturtle said:

Still a nice copy though.

1 minute ago, SC22 said:
22 hours ago, SC22 said:

lollll now you can have it for 63 975$. Big 25$ drop!!

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Spiderturtle said:

Good point, just says that non reversed color touch can achieve a strong price

I got really excited for this coppy but the staple rust coming through is keeping me away from this one, correct me if I am wrong 

27 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I am no longer responding to you so no need to try and bate me. I will not fall for it. I am here to talk about AF15 and as everyone here knows I talk about the most current auctions.

Edited by SC22

27 minutes ago, SC22 said:
54 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I am no longer responding to you so no need to try and bate me. I will not fall for it. I am here to talk about AF15 and as everyone here knows I talk about the most current auctions.

Umm ... I was TOTALLY agreeing with you on the "super awesome" $25 discount the ComicLink guy offered. :p

But go ahead and report my post if that makes you feel better.

Edited by Gotham Kid