• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, yanksarod22 said:

Very nice 5.5 you have there!  I would love to pay that price today!  

3 hours ago, Ryanfromottawa said:

That's not good... would there not be some serious consequences for fraud via eBay of that magnitude? Especially if it's across state lines, or internationally 

one would certainly think so. ebay's lame reporting system virtually ensures that regardless of how many people report a fraudulent listing like this, it will likely run it's course. they just seem too big to care. when the buyer gets screwed over, it will be paypal that he deals with. at least paypal favors buyers in cases like this. still, it's distressing how obvious this fraud is. he's using the same wording and the same photos as the last time. just a different fake account. 

Hi everyone,

My name is Landon and I'm 27 years old, owning a AF15 has been a real dream/goal of mine for a LONG time. I've been a huge SM fan my whole life. This was the perfect copy for me and I love it so much! 

I want to thank the seller Bunky Brian, he helped me out a lot and was very informative and patient. 

Glad to be in the club.

-Landon (LSN)

IMG_0075.JPG

17 minutes ago, LSN said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Landon and I'm 27 years old, owning a AF15 has been a real dream/goal of mine for a LONG time. I've been a huge SM fan my whole life. This was the perfect copy for me and I love it so much! 

I want to thank the seller Bunky Brian, he helped me out a lot and was very informative and patient. 

Glad to be in the club.

-Landon (LSN)

IMG_0075.JPG

:golfclap:that's a really nice book. No MC and the piece out of the back cover wouldn't bother me at all.

34 minutes ago, LSN said:

Hi everyone,

Glad to be in the club.

-Landon (LSN)

IMG_0075.JPG

Bunky Brian great guy but talks to much :roflmao: great book and good for Bunky Brian to do this for you wish I had a copy.

42 minutes ago, LSN said:

Hi everyone,

Glad to be in the club.

-Landon (LSN)

IMG_0075.JPG

Nice copy! :golfclap:

49 minutes ago, LSN said:

Hi everyone,

Glad to be in the club.

-Landon (LSN)

IMG_0075.JPG

That's a nice looking book! Af15 was always a goal of mine to obtain when I was growing up also, I think I was about your age as well when I first got one. Enjoy it and welcome to the club!

1 hour ago, LSN said:

Hi everyone,

Glad to be in the club.

-Landon (LSN)

IMG_0075.JPG

:golfclap:  Very nice

1 hour ago, LSN said:

Hi everyone,

Glad to be in the club.

-Landon (LSN)

IMG_0075.JPG

Thats a super nice copy!  I sold to bunky, met up with him and sold it in person.  30 minutes from me in the sf area.  Cool guy (thumbsu

4 hours ago, LSN said:

Hi everyone,

Glad to be in the club.

-Landon (LSN)

IMG_0075.JPG

This is an AMAZING 0.5. A keeper! Congrats. (thumbsu