• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Umm ... I was TOTALLY agreeing with you on the "super awesome" $25 discount the ComicLink guy offered. :p

But go ahead and report my post if that makes you feel better.

Peter:roflmao:. I think its best you stay on your side of the street Great Golden-age books.:whatthe: I have been looking for a Fantasy 15 also :facepalm: I had over 100 in my life time but they where only $300-600-900 in the guide.

Edited by woowoo

16 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Umm ... I was TOTALLY agreeing with you on the "super awesome" $25 discount the ComicLink guy offered. :p

I feel much better. :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Not reporting anymore just ignoring better that way.

17 hours ago, NoMan said:

Do you think the "Stan Lee '84' written on page 1 in pen" on the label will affect (effect?) the price on the ComicLink 6.0? 

I mean, does someone pay more for that?

I would hope someone took a pic of the sig so you can at least look at it.  Back in 84 that's where sigs usually were put.

Edited by gadzukes

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

Do you think the "Stan Lee '84' written on page 1 in pen" on the label will affect (effect?) the price on the ComicLink 6.0? 

I mean, does someone pay more for that?

I much prefer it been on the inside than on the cover but I also prefer no sig anywhere much more.

Edited by SC22

22 minutes ago, NoMan said:

:ohnoez:

I find a sig on the front cover defaces the artwork. Does not matter what I think people still buy them so the demand is there.

Edited by SC22

16 hours ago, Spiderturtle said:

Not gonna be able to remove the color touch to make this book a blue label.  I bet whorver is buying thinks otherwise.  Lots of marker touch up on cover, bleeding through

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/amazing-fantasy-15-marvel-1962-cgc-apparent-vg-fn-50-slight-a-off-white-pages/a/7166-93127.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

Hmm ... book is slight (A). I have seen SA-books carrying this designation ("small amount of CT") with just 2-3 miniscule hits of CT along the spine. But you see "Lots of marker" on this book ?

Edited by Mr bla bla

Looks like the entire "starburst" of creasing on the spine between the "12 cents" and the first word bubble has been colored brown with marker. I'm thinking Spiderturtle is right.

EDIT: On further inspection, it appears to me that almost all of the creasing in the brown section has the brown marker touch-up. 

Edited by Vorpal

5 minutes ago, Vorpal said:

Looks like the entire "starburst" of creasing on the spine between the "12 cents" and the first word bubble has been colored brown with marker. I'm thinking Spiderturtle is right.

EDIT: On further inspection, it appears to me that almost all of the creasing in the brown section has the brown marker touch-up. 

I believe you are correct, I didn't see it on my initial look , but after you pointed it out, it's quite clear

3 hours ago, Mr bla bla said:

Hmm ... book is slight (A). I have seen SA-books carrying this designation ("small amount of CT") with just 2-3 miniscule hits of CT along the spine. But you see "Lots of marker" on this book ?

Yes, i wil stick my neck out there and says lots of marker on this book.  touch up logo,on the spine, top and right edge, plus along the spine line, right edge.