• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February Comic Connect Church Jungle Run?

34 posts in this topic

Is that a lot of material to release at one time, or is it a statement of faith in the market or what? And I never really understood the nuance - is Metro allowed to bid on these books? If yes, because statute allows it, or because Metropolis is a different legal entity from ComicConnect?

Fishler's.

you counting pennies for February?

Mile High stacks of pennies I'd wager

Given recent history, they will end up in someone elses hands. My fortune on CC auctions has been pretty poor.

They also have a run of 1-10 JUMBO comics.... guess those belong to Fishler also??
Jumbo Church's don't belong to Fishler.

SDConGeekfestGroup.jpg

Is that a lot of material to release at one time, or is it a statement of faith in the market or what? And I never really understood the nuance - is Metro allowed to bid on these books? If yes, because statute allows it, or because Metropolis is a different legal entity from ComicConnect?

I'm not sure of the answer, but I would guess it is "no." I think the laws in NY state governing auction houses are pretty stringent, and given that Metro and CC share the same address ….