• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Giant-Size X-Men 1

39 posts in this topic

What do you think? As you can see from the side scans it doesn't lay flat. And there is some paper loss in the corner.

I am planing to get this pressed to hopefully get rid of the creases and make it lay flat.

What do you think the grade is right now, and after pressing?

GSX1F_zpsec98207f.jpeg

GSX1B_zps4a2460e1.jpeg

GSX2side1_zps2aa60ffe.jpg

GSX1corner_zps30336fe7.jpg

GSX1side2_zps4ca859dd.jpg

6.0 as is, 7.0/7.5 with a press. Higher depending in that corner crease in the bc.

Looks like glue rippling which is common and for this book. The crease at the upper left back corner is the worst defect.

You'll probably have another week and a half at the earliest. After Graded, it will go to Quality Control and then a couple of days later it will be Shipped/Safe and you can see the grade.

4.5/5.0 now. I could see this thing taking a nice leap after it's pressed though, probably a 7.0. Hopefully that upper left corner on the back will come out with the press. Good luck!

I'm in shock! This is a bigger surprise than the ASM

Pictures when it arrives. The pressing must have done wonders.

I'm going to send in a vengeance of bane that looks perfect. Who knows, maybe ill get a 10

Okay there is wishful thinking! lol But you never know do you! doh! Did you post it here for grading first?