• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

January CLink Auction... what'd ya win?

149 posts in this topic

Agreed on the Rocky Mountains. The original sales were definately "pedigree inflated". And now they are correcting back down.
The ending bids on several of the Pacific Coasts were about twice what I would have paid, so there is still some wiggle room there.

I think in the hierarchy of Silver/Bronze age pedigrees, Rocky Mountains rank far lower than Pacific Coasts...

Strong prices for Amazing Spider-man in my opinion. I got priced out of a few upgrades.

This was my story last night across the board.

Deals in general are getting harder to find.

It used to be this auction set was norm below GPA now if you don't bring at least

GPA dollars you can hang it up.

Maybe I should take up golf.

:insane:

Got these two:

Aquaman1_zps5b7db48c.jpg

Aquaman45_zps2310bd56.jpg

Was in on the Aquaman 35 in 9.6 for a while, but stopped bidding as there are a few other books I'm more interested in. Ultimately went for $1,151, which I thought was a strong number.

Really dull pick-ups. Not sure why I over paid for this one. Was actually hoping someone would outbid me.

RAD9486020131114_163746.jpg

This one is nicer though. Rounds out my Barry Smith Conan collection. Presents a lot nicer than the 9.8 that was up for bid at the same time.

RADBDA0920131024_10448.jpg