• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this FF 2

15 posts in this topic

5.0-5.5 Some kind of staining FC to the left of the torch at the skrulls leg, plus multiple stains BC, plus tanning. Tears/chipping along entire FC R edge and chunk missing top edge FC, plus a few CB creases.

Nice book though :thumbsup:

5.0-5.5 Some kind of staining FC to the left of the torch at the skrulls leg, plus multiple stains BC, plus tanning. Tears/chipping along entire FC R edge and chunk missing top edge FC, plus a few CB creases.

As well as the 4, I'm also right in there with Thomas on the 5.0/5.5...nice book but not quite as overall nice as my 6.0 I just recently sold a couple of months ago...

FF_2_FC_zps4236517f.jpg

FF_2_zpsabb5f9be.jpg

As well as the 4, I'm also right in there with Thomas on the 5.0/5.5...nice book but not quite as overall nice as my 6.0 I just recently sold a couple of months ago...

FF_2_FC_zps4236517f.jpg

FF_2_zpsabb5f9be.jpg

This is not representative of a typical 6.0 so there has to be something going on that is not obvious in the scan.

As for the OP's book, I also thought 5.0 before reading any comments.