• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book spinner racks - who's got one?
7 7

543 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2024 at 10:50 AM, Robot Man said:

They look like the local flea market flippers looking for the Marvel keys…:roflmao:

Actually that pic is very special to me, as that was the first time they had seen the rack after I filled it up. I wasn’t sure if they’d even be interested in it at all, but to my surprise, they gravitated to it and still grab a few to take home to this day!

On 9/1/2024 at 7:55 AM, Jayman said:

Actually that pic is very special to me, as that was the first time they had seen the rack after I filled it up. I wasn’t sure if they’d even be interested in it at all, but to my surprise, they gravitated to it and still grab a few to take home to this day!

A great photo. Considering most kids that age have no idea what comics are. The key is to get them reading and flipping pages. If you can get at least one of them interested, you have done your job.

On 9/1/2024 at 8:15 AM, Robot Man said:

A great photo. Considering most kids that age have no idea what comics are. The key is to get them reading and flipping pages. If you can get at least one of them interested, you have done your job.

Yeah.

Every Halloween I give out to kids in our condo doing trick or treating modern all ages comic books.

It's amazing the look on the parents faces seeing something different to just sweets which I hand out as well.

There's always a chance that the kids have never really held a color comics book in their hands.

Whether they read comics or not in the future. If one kid gets hooked on reading in general then that's a win in my book.