• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book spinner racks - who's got one?
8 8

518 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2023 at 2:56 PM, Gonzimodo said:

GI Joe and Star Wars!!!  :luhv:

I love that GI Joe 26 collage thing. (thumbsu

Thanks! I have #24 as well. I got them from https://codakhromecomicshop.com/

Tobias is a great dude who really has a talent for making these. Pics don’t do them justice, they really pop out. I actually snagged the 24 at a show and then the following year commissioned #26. I just supplied the book and put post-it’s on the panels I wanted in the collage.  

3D565885-5C0A-419C-866E-603112C43476.jpeg

F2193234-A81A-4E98-8AF7-0975312934D8.jpeg

E3B8367E-1FA3-42F6-8009-0ABC96ADEEE1.jpeg

On 6/25/2023 at 11:22 PM, BGPhilbiln said:

Are these yours? Those could be restored with a bit of elbow grease.

Not mine, I ran across them in another group. They are in Westville Illinois, owner doesn't want to ship them so I am looking into shipping options. 

On 6/26/2023 at 9:29 AM, Robot Man said:

What a cool find! I have a different version of the Dell one. Would love an Archie one to go with it.

Thanks, I thought they were super cool. Long road trip for me though.

On 6/26/2023 at 11:21 AM, PKJ said:

Not mine, I ran across them in another group. They are in Westville Illinois, owner doesn't want to ship them so I am looking into shipping options. 

Thanks, I thought they were super cool. Long road trip for me though.

I don’t blame him. Depending on the price and how far away you are from there, I would consider looking into a local trucking service. You will never find those again. 

On 7/5/2023 at 5:27 PM, PKJ said:

Huge thanks to @ArchieComicsMan we were able to secure 3 of these racks. That is what is so great about this community, collectors looking out for each other.

I was going to be able to buy them but shipping was going to be a headache. Derek was heading in the vicinity and we worked out getting three of them picked up today. The guy that had them cleaned them up to show me how they would look and the pictures show they cleaned up pretty nice. 

archie racks in possesion.jpg

archie rack back.jpg

Oh they are metal? With the dirt, I originally maybe thought wood, but that worked out!

On 7/5/2023 at 3:27 PM, PKJ said:

Huge thanks to @ArchieComicsMan we were able to secure 3 of these racks. That is what is so great about this community, collectors looking out for each other.

I was going to be able to buy them but shipping was going to be a headache. Derek was heading in the vicinity and we worked out getting three of them picked up today. The guy that had them cleaned them up to show me how they would look and the pictures show they cleaned up pretty nice. 

archie racks in possesion.jpg

archie rack back.jpg

Man, those are cool! Cleaned up real nice! 

On 7/8/2023 at 5:53 PM, PKJ said:

They made it. After I get settled in I plan to have a larger display room in this house. 

CD31F1BD-B279-4649-8686-94F4C174785E.jpeg

3A627803-C328-4D02-8E31-AE84A09D86FD.jpeg

It gets better every time! Glad they made it there safe! Lol now I noticed the color on the individual shelves as well ^^