• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,445 posts in this topic

ACG hierarchy

Fab 4

3D

52 page Ken Bald covers

painted cover

shadow cover

Schaffenberger covers

other assorted lovelies

Fab 4?

Romantic Adventures 49 "Jailbird's Romance"

Romantic Adventures 50 "Love of a Lunatic"

Lovelorn 52 "I Sold My Baby"

Lovelorn 53 "Heart of a Drunkard"

I was fortunate enough to pick up RA 50 and Lovelorn 53 when they were far more affordable, but missed the boat on RA 49 and Lovelorn 52, even though I kept an eye out for them ( forgetting to bid on an ebay RA 49 in the early 2000s still pains me) . Unless I get lucky and stumble onto them cheap, I'll probably never own them. :( There's still a part of me that will only pay so much for a romance comic :D

ACG hierarchy

Fab 4

3D

52 page Ken Bald covers

painted cover

shadow cover

Schaffenberger covers

other assorted lovelies

Fab 4?

I was fortunate enough to pick up RA 50 and Lovelorn 53 when they were far more affordable, but missed the boat on RA 49 and Lovelorn 52, even though I kept an eye out for them ( forgetting to bid on an ebay RA 49 in the early 2000s still pains me) . Unless I get lucky and stumble onto them cheap, I'll probably never own them. :( There's still a part of me that will only pay so much for a romance comic :D

Excise that part of you! :baiting:

ACG hierarchy

Fab 4

3D

52 page Ken Bald covers

painted cover

shadow cover

Schaffenberger covers

other assorted lovelies

Fab 4?

... perhaps you should rethink this...... should Rich decide to unleash his vast stores of treasure upon the already sparse selection of romance books, it would mean higher prices and less wins for the rest of us...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ACG hierarchy

Fab 4

3D

52 page Ken Bald covers

painted cover

shadow cover

Schaffenberger covers

other assorted lovelies

Fab 4?

... perhaps you should rethink this...... should Rich decide to unleash his vast stores of treasure upon the already sparse selection of romance books, it would mean higher prices and less wins for the rest of us...... GOD BLESS...

You are right. :idea:

He should ignore what I just wrote! :wishluck:

:preach: The rarest Romance comics are the ones that Dr Love does not yet have..... GOD BLESS...

Do such exist? hm

Apparently he doesn't have THIS!

Image%20125.jpg

Not many people do!

ACG hierarchy

Fab 4

3D

52 page Ken Bald covers

painted cover

shadow cover

Schaffenberger covers

other assorted lovelies

Fab 4?

Sorry, but the number of bidders makes no difference. Just as "might makes right"... cash makes stash.

ACG hierarchy

Fab 4

3D

52 page Ken Bald covers

painted cover

shadow cover

Schaffenberger covers

other assorted lovelies

Fab 4?

Sorry, but the number of bidders makes no difference. Just as "might makes right"... cash makes stash.

"Conan, what is best in life.......?"

"To drive my grails before me...... and to hear the lamentation of the under bidders....."

....GOD BLESS...

ACG hierarchy

Fab 4

3D

52 page Ken Bald covers

painted cover

shadow cover

Schaffenberger covers

other assorted lovelies

Fab 4?

"Conan, what is best in life.......?"

"To drive my grails before me...... and to hear the lamentation of the under bidders....."

....GOD BLESS...

:roflmao:

(thumbs u

All the brain damage I endured in the 70's sometimes produces bursts of uncontrollable flippancy............. GOD BLESS...

As Lisa Simpson said to the big white guy who thought he was Michael Jackson, "You're a credit to dementia."

All the brain damage I endured in the 70's sometimes produces bursts of uncontrollable flippancy............. GOD BLESS...

As Lisa Simpson said to the big white guy who thought he was Michael Jackson, "You're a credit to dementia."

The Simpsoooooons................ :cloud9: sometimes I get the music from the Simpsons theme stuck on my "mind radio" at work..... I usually get a lot done when that happens. GOD BLESS...