• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,454 posts in this topic

ModLovefc100_zpsjy7s5m9g.jpg

Sensational books, as always! This last one is particularly striking.

Thanks, Sqeggs! It's an outasite groovy wraparound, here's the back cover. A Warren pub, a la Peter Max.

ModLovebc100_zps1z2ejvwc.jpg

Looks like Paul having a toke in the back of that bus. :D

ModLovefc100_zpsjy7s5m9g.jpg

Sensational books, as always! This last one is particularly striking.

Thanks, Sqeggs! It's an outasite groovy wraparound, here's the back cover. A Warren pub, a la Peter Max.

ModLovebc100_zps1z2ejvwc.jpg

Always been a huge favorite of mine. Had 2 copies for 30 years but not anymore... :sorry:

Sure thing. Had enough of that place yet? Break out soon, pal. That will be one happy day.

Looks like two more weeks...sigh,total---three months.I'm working hard,was climbing stairs today.

1950s--i own one Negro Romance,#7 I believe, missing back cover...that has interiors,no?

HollywoodConfessions01fc100_zps3da76d73.jpg

HollywoodConfessions02fc100_zpsd5674cee.jpg

Yay! Always liked these. I assume it's mostly Kubert inside?

Two stories in #1, a long first one that is awesome, the second meh. Again, in #2 Kubert leads off with a great piece of work and that's it for that issue. Infantino has the second story which is overall so-so but with some fantastic panels mixed in.

Sure thing. Had enough of that place yet? Break out soon, pal. That will be one happy day.

Looks like two more weeks...sigh,total---three months.I'm working hard,was climbing stairs today.

1950s--i own one Negro Romance,#7 I believe, missing back cover...that has interiors,no?

I know those are tough but i thought it only went til three?

I spy...

...Alice Kelley

LifeRomancesV62fc100_zps940e7ba5.jpg

Hey, it's another "Reform School Girl" comic!

I don't see Alice Kelley here though... Haircut is Bettie Page... Face is....not Alice Kelley., in my view. (The other one's an artist's portait -- hard to tell, but she does have the dimples.) Great stuff anyway.

Take it to the nest level, gents. Calling All Girls.

Many are called...few are chosen.

CallingAllGirls11_44fc_zpslxbvgduv.jpg

Never seen that one. Back to the era of dance cards and girls named Junellen! :cloud9: