• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,445 posts in this topic

I kind of like this one.

While the newly engaged couple does a bit of canoodling on the porch, Dad, complete with ascot and pipe, cops a friendly feel off Mom while they look on approvingly.

She seems to be enjoying it, what with patting his groping hand and all.

qc9KCMd.jpg

It might not have been intentional. Possibly the mom and dad were meant to look like they were holding hands. BUT you are correct, it does APPEAR as though Dad is copping a feel! lol

I kind of like this one.

While the newly engaged couple does a bit of canoodling on the porch, Dad, complete with ascot and pipe, cops a friendly feel off Mom while they look on approvingly.

qc9KCMd.jpg

It might not have been intentional. Possibly the mom and dad were meant to look like they were holding hands. BUT you are correct, it does APPEAR as though Dad is copping a feel! lol

That's kind of creepy as they watch their son or daughter make out.

You guys! For shame! Let me interpret the language of love to you...brutes

1) Dad is not "copping the feel" from Mom - they are holding hands over their hearts over his heart in the air

2) which are filled to overflowing because their little girl big girl big floozie

3) has just said "Yes!" to the nice young man who has been courting her dating her off and on stalking her for years

4) and they are sharing a long awaited lovers embrace tongue in mouth pre-hotel room mambo

I hope I cleared things up

LoveRomances46fc100_zps22bb8e39.jpg

You guys! For shame! Let me interpret the language of love to you...brutes

1) Dad is not "copping the feel" from Mom - they are holding hands over their hearts over his heart in the air

2) which are filled to overflowing because their little girl big girl big floozie

3) has just said "Yes!" to the nice young man who has been courting her dating her off and on stalking her for years

4) and they are sharing a long awaited lovers embrace tongue in mouth pre-hotel room mambo

I hope I cleared things up

LoveRomances46fc100_zps22bb8e39.jpg

lol I see the light now.

If this was a Fox book though, it would definitely be considered a "copping a feel" cover.

I kind of like this one.

qc9KCMd.jpg

How can we be sure they're even related?

I think it's kind of sweet...and pretty realistic to boot.

A happily married couple are delighted for the youngsters who have fallen in love, getting ready to start their life together.

The fact that these two mature people are still horny for each other is just icing on the cake.

Now THAT'S precode romance!

I kind of like this one.

qc9KCMd.jpg

How can we be sure they're even related?

It's possible it's just a couch the old couple put on their front porch for the local teenagers to make out on.

But it's probably just a really nice, heart warming Colletta cover with an unfortunate hand placement. :(

As am old coot of 60 who still loves his wife I prefer my interpretation.

In fact, it gets me to wondering just where the Missus' other had is at. In my imagination she's cupping Dad's butt, and half an hour after the youngster has gone to sleep, they'll be in bed together celebrating the kid's engagement in a very intimate fashion indeed.

Well, I don't think I posted this here yet, and since someone (Dr. Love) posted a Cowboy Romances, I figured I'd post mine too. YeeHaw...

We should change the name of this thread to just "Show your Romance books that look good..." :gossip:

2jepco0.jpg

Edited by tricolorbrian

Well, I don't think I posted this here yet, and since someone (Dr. Love) posted a Cowboy Romances, I figured I'd post mine too. YeeHaw...

We should change the name of this thread to just "Show your Romance books that look good..." :gossip:

2jepco0.jpg

Nice. I think the thread turned into a general romance book thread a while back, although at one point I think there was a second romance book thread. hm

Is this romance? hm

lf_zps449a1bb9.jpeg

I know I love this book is what I know. Nice price too if I'm not mistaken. Dang buddy you've had quite the year eh? Congrats on a superb pickup - iconic Torchy! :applause:

Thanks. I was pleased with the price.

And, yeah, it's been a very good year. (Translation: I better sell some stuff in the new year!)

Edited by Sqeggs