• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,473 posts in this topic

and here's the same artist working the other side of the block 15 years later in what I consider to be his only undiluted romance cover for this publisher. If you can't get it after this visual clue then you need more DC silver in your diet. Stat!

and a go-go check to boot. Whew, that's a lotta cover! :luhv:

GirlsLove126fc100_zpspcrqx3ld.jpg

and here's the same artist working the other side of the block 15 years later in what I consider to be his only undiluted romance cover for this publisher. If you can't get it after this visual clue then you need more DC silver in your diet. Stat!

Infantino ... ?

Infantino ... ?

^^ dinner's on me Mark, you get the tip

I know it's not GA but since I saw some SA, I thought I'd post this. The strange smoking woman is a striking image and it appears to be two guys kissing in the background. The story is about a small town girl being urged to "get with it" at avant garde parties. I filed this in my "comics with hippies" collection.

GayKiss_zpse4b9e920.jpg

That's wild, Gary...... I guess "Momma told her not to come..." GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

lol

The 70's :cloud9: ..... I guess you had to be there. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I know it's not GA but since I saw some SA, I thought I'd post this. The strange smoking woman is a striking image and it appears to be two guys kissing in the background. The story is about a small town girl being urged to "get with it" at avant garde parties. I filed this in my "comics with hippies" collection.

GayKiss_zpse4b9e920.jpg

Now THAT is one cool comic! :applause:

What? No posts to this thread on Valentine's Day?

Won this on eBay tonight. Colletta cover and Baker story.

_12_zpsf801f31b.jpg

There are quite a few really beautiful Baker drawn stories in the Atlas romance books... usually those not inked by Colletta. I'm close to having all the Atlas issues with Baker stories, and my plan is to draft a master list. I don't claim to be qualified to identify the actual inkers myself, but at the very least I'm going to rank the stories according to the quality of the work. Maybe someone else will lend a hand putting names to inkers.

What? No posts to this thread on Valentine's Day?

Won this on eBay tonight. Colletta cover and Baker story.

_12_zpsf801f31b.jpg

There are quite a few really beautiful Baker drawn stories in the Atlas romance books... usually those not inked by Colletta. I'm close to having all the Atlas issues with Baker stories, and my plan is to draft a master list. I don't claim to be qualified to identify the actual inkers myself, but at the very least I'm going to rank the stories according to the quality of the work. Maybe someone else will lend a hand putting names to inkers.

Looking forward to this.

Late, but hope every one had a great Valentines Day. Thought i'd post this: Forbidden Love #1 (one of the few 'classic photo' cover books, and one of the best ever imho. I think this model is on a few other Quality romance covers too, but none captured her like this!

ForbiddenLove1_zpsdcb8ea22.jpg

Late, but hope every one had a great Valentines Day. Thought i'd post this: Forbidden Love #1 (one of the few 'classic photo' cover books, and one of the best ever imho. I think this model is on a few other Quality romance covers too, but none captured her like this!

I've long admired that book. Nice copy!

I've long admired that book. Nice copy!

Thanks Sqeggs! (thumbs u