• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much of a premium are we talking for newsstand issues v/s direct editions?
10 10

1,113 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

Lotta preaching about the proper way to act...I guess it's really a "do as I say, not as I do". 2c

lol I'm not "preaching" I keep being asked questions that I'm responding to in faith that he really "cares" what I think... I have not stated any problem I have with @RockMyAmadeus really I don't even know what the "issue" is, I'm being quoted (shrug) 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol I'm not "preaching" I keep being asked questions that I'm responding to in faith that he really "cares" what I think... I have not stated any problem I have with @RockMyAmadeus really I don't even know what the "issue" is, I'm being quoted (shrug) 

I wasn't talking about you.

Just now, Logan510 said:

I wasn't talking about you.

No, you're doing what you always do, what you have done for years: you were informed that there was a "scrap" going on involving me, so you came to throw gasoline on the flames, to try and turn the smolder into a conflagration. 

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

No, you're doing what you always do, what you have done for years: you were informed that there was a "scrap" going on involving me, so you came to throw gasoline on the flames, to try and turn the smolder into a conflagration. 

There is no scrap :foryou: you've got a certain way of doing things, which is fine, it works for you. When It went to far, "imo", I offered you an "out", which you didn't feel you needed.... (shrug) I'm not trying to convince you of anything..... there isn't a "discussion" going on, your way works for you (thumbsu that's your choice, I can dig it!

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@RockMyAmadeus It's all good lol I just was giving you the opportunity to recant :) we all have bad day's! :foryou: @Buzzetta will understand.... I thought it was all in fun :shy: 

4 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

No "bad day" here, and nothing to recant. :foryou: Having a great time. :cloud9: I would say bad day's what, but...you know. lol Perhaps @Buzzetta would understand, perhaps he wouldn't...but I'm sure being summoned over and over again isn't fun for him. :whee:

Poor Buzz.... :ohnoez:

I don't mind. I get a laugh out of it to tell the truth. I just logged on and saw eight notifications so I right clicked and opened a new tab on each.   My time is a limited one for the next couple of months maybe but the tags allow me to make the most of it.  

Funny thing is that I made mention of my board name to a certain dealer at NYCC and they raised an eyebrow as to why all the name drops thinking that this is trolling. I explained that I actually asked for this and like to keep on top of things adding that it's a fun way to know where the more 'interesting' things are going on. 

So... carry on.  @Buzzetta

Edited by Buzzetta

5 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Funny how the pair of you, who have never posted in this thread before, somehow managed to find your way here today, of all days...

:popcorn:

Are you off your meds? hm

1 hour ago, divad said:
7 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Funny how the pair of you, who have never posted in this thread before, somehow managed to find your way here today, of all days...

:popcorn:

Are you off your meds? hm

No. Got them all right here.

You?

16 hours ago, kav said:

Also, bored people get poor-

It takes a big man to complain about people from here on another message board...only to complain about people talking about you in PM lol

What an absolute joke.