• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms Marvel 1 hype

44 posts in this topic

I've asked CGC as to why they dont include MSH 13 as the first Carol Danvers. They didnt reply other than stating I can submit a request with the issue and they might add it. I would argue that Carol Danvers first appearance warrants distinction. Arguably the "biggest" female in Marvel.

I've seen a lot of speculation that Skye on "Agents of Shield" is going to become Ms. Marvel. Especially after the events of the past few episodes:

She has found out that she's of unknown, alien origin and was also injected with an experimental drug derived from what is believed to be a Kree corpse and didn't have any adverse effects

Might be the cause...

EDIT - Although, I don't think there's been any speculation surrounding Deathlok's first appearance since he was introduced on AoS...

Issue 18 also seems really popular also right now.

Yep. I've been trying to land a VF/NM to replace my VF- for a few months now and it just keeps getting bid up past what I'm trying to get it for.

I've asked CGC as to why they dont include MSH 13 as the first Carol Danvers. They didnt reply other than stating I can submit a request with the issue and they might add it. I would argue that Carol Danvers first appearance warrants distinction. Arguably the "biggest" female in Marvel.

Seriously?