• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

Gotcha. I acquired a stack of number ones in a collection I picked up and I had been under the impression there was only that singular cover as a first print, but I haven't followed this book so the clarification is helpful.

I guess I should get rid of them now, it seems like a good time.

the various title colored variants are 2nd print+...the other variants came out way after the 1st 1st print regular cover.

Every "variant" cover is a reprint. Only 1 cover exist for the 1st print and that is the driving factor, in addition to the TV show, for them busting $100 in CGC 9.8. The other covers are cool and thanks to a super generous friend on he boards, I got most of those free. Thank you :foryou:

well, no reason not to wait for the show to come out (june 3)...build some more buzz. I'd keep a few back unless you think it's going to tank.

If you need the fund then sell now IMO. I'd personally wait til the show airs mainly because the second season is already ordered. It isn't going to tank. 2c

As far as the 75 k print run goes that isn't gigantic. Do you think of the 5-15 million subscribers/watches there won't be that many who are comic book readers & collectors? This book is going to do very well this summer.

So is the consensus here that the 1st print and black and white reprints are the ones to keep? Prices for both of these books seem to be all over the map. I've seen 9.8's of the black and white version go for $65 on eBay, then $300 the next minute. The 1st prints seem to be steady around at least $90.

Unless there are more sales for the B/W variant that I couldn't find, the cheapest one in 9.8 was $69.99, and that one is tucked safely in my closet. lol

Looks like the most recent sale, which was this past week, was at $225. hm Decisions, decisions...