• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

That was my assumption also because thats crazy i dont want to say a shill but damn.

That was my assumption also because thats crazy i dont want to say a shill but damn.

Did it actually sell or was it ended by the seller?

Did it actually sell or was it ended by the seller?

Looks like it sold with another bid pretty close to the ending auction price nuts and pretty awesome at the same time.

Opposite for me - I think Preacher has more promise long term, but I did enjoy both shows.

After watching both , even though I'm freaked out about demons and what not. Outcast was legit , preacher was. Eeebhhhhh

Opposite for me - I think Preacher has more promise long term, but I did enjoy both shows.

After watching both , even though I'm freaked out about demons and what not. Outcast was legit , preacher was. Eeebhhhhh

All subjective of course, but the cast of characters in Preacher seems about 1000% more interesting to me. I'll of course continue watching both, we'll see how it goes!

Love Ennis and thought Preacher was great but in the land of TV, Kirkman already has 2 bonafide hits. Outcast will probably be the more successful show just because he is attached to it imo. I'm really happy that we have both.

Anybody ever used auctions with MCS? I sent them an Outcast B/W Variant a while back, lowered the price, and it's still sitting. I was considering an auction but didn't know what to expect or if the timing is good.

Anybody ever used auctions with MCS? I sent them an Outcast B/W Variant a while back, lowered the price, and it's still sitting. I was considering an auction but didn't know what to expect or if the timing is good.

What's the benefit over using Ebay ?

What's the benefit over using Ebay ?

No PayPal fees if you accept your payment through check. You don't have to worry about getting negative feedback, no returns, and no shipping costs (except when you first send them the book for consignment). You ship the book, they scan it, put it in inventory, and that's all you have to worry with.