• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

The other day I just realized the main guy in the show is the kid from Almost Famous lol

Didn't recognize him

:o

I didn't know that!

To be fair, he's not quite famous.

He isn't. But I like that movie a lot. And I bought a few copies of the SDCC variant with him on the cover and just never noticed.

The other day I just realized the main guy in the show is the kid from Almost Famous lol

Didn't recognize him

I didn't know that!

He isn't. But I like that movie a lot. And I bought a few copies of the SDCC variant with him on the cover and just never noticed.

I tried to make a joke. I failed. But I don't regret it.

And you're right, Almost Famous was an entertaining movie.

Didn't recognize him

I didn't know that!

I tried to make a joke. I failed. But I don't regret it.

And you're right, Almost Famous was an entertaining movie.

:sorry:

Now I see. lol

Preacher vs Outcast CBSI comparitive spec article

Yes, this probably belongsin a spec thread butwith so many eyes on their debuts, here is a little food for thought. Peacher is hard to beat in pure comic form. From a spec point of view, Outcast seems to have more room to grow. In the last 2 years however, Preacher is almost blue chip status. 2c

Preacher vs Outcast CBSI comparitive spec article

Yes, this probably belongsin a spec thread butwith so many eyes on their debuts, here is a little food for thought. Peacher is hard to beat in pure comic form. From a spec point of view, Outcast seems to have more room to grow. In the last 2 years however, Preacher is almost blue chip status. 2c

What are we comparing. A book with 2656 #1s in 9.8 (with 5 reprints and an ocean of speculators who bought from the outset) compared to one with 446? (shrug)