• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there famous people on here??here

185 posts in this topic

Mark Harman was behind me at the post office in Reseda California near California State University, Northridge where I was a CSUN student years ago.

The post worker had a hard time to understand me (of course I am deaf) and Mark decided to help me out. It went smooth with his help and Mark told me to wait for him when he was done with his mailing stuff.

We had a short chat. He worked with Marlee Matlin in Reasonable Doubt TV shows. I told him that Marlee and I went to the same high school (John Hersey High School in Arlington Heights, IL). Also we used to play together on the stages before she became famous (for the deaf community). Mark was stunned and asked me if it was a small world. I told him yes. He smiled and left. That was awesome!

I post from my office that is on the set of a tv show, does that count..lol

What TV show if I may ask ?

2 of them actually, depending on the time of the year. The Blacklist and Royal Pains

I post from my office that is on the set of a tv show, does that count..lol

What TV show if I may ask ?

2 of them actually, depending on the time of the year. The Blacklist and Royal Pains

Awesome. Blacklist is probably my favorite show in years. Means you work for a show that has Ultron on it (Spader) Love shows with a back story like lost etc.

Mark Harman was behind me at the post office in Reseda California near California State University, Northridge where I was a CSUN student years ago.

The post worker had a hard time to understand me (of course I am deaf) and Mark decided to help me out. It went smooth with his help and Mark told me to wait for him when he was done with his mailing stuff.

We had a short chat. He worked with Marlee Matlin in Reasonable Doubt TV shows. I told him that Marlee and I went to the same high school (John Hersey High School in Arlington Heights, IL). Also we used to play together on the stages before she became famous (for the deaf community). Mark was stunned and asked me if it was a small world. I told him yes. He smiled and left. That was awesome!

Great story! :)

Peace,

Chip