• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there famous people on here??here

185 posts in this topic

I'm an old friend of John Mayer since hs, saw him this past Dec and when I told him to get me a special variant laminate for his show he said "it will be chromium signed by Jim Lee" I can't remember if he read comics when we were younger. and have met most of his gf's and no sloppy seconds on any :(

I'm kind of a big deal....

That joke was made, I believe…

Man, there's like 10 pages to scour to make sure no one said it before me. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Now I'm cancelling my autograph sessions at the bus station. You explain that to all the disappointed transients.

Good day sir.

For you wrestling fans: Dutch Savage and Jimmy Snuka ate dinner at my house one night when I was a kid, my dad knew them.

Superfly Jimmy Snuka? Get out!

Back in 1995 I was having meeting with a customer in Minneapolis and took my wife and son (who was a few months old at that time) with me. The last day we checked out of the hotel and I dropped my wife and son at the Mall of America so she could spend the day there while I went to work and I would pick them up later. As I left down the escalator I remember seeing Maria Shriver and her clan-o-kids coming up the escalator and I thought to myself that I'll have a story to tell my wife when I got back.

Fast forward to end of the day and I'm calling and calling and can't get a hold of her. So now I go into the mall and look for her and my son. Turns out that they were asked to be extras in Jingle All The Way and they met Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sinbad. Arnold took my son in his arms and said, "what a big boy you are!" Sinbad took pictures with one of those slim cameras that used to take 110 film. They had a jolly old time but didn't make it into the final cut because they were from out of town and against local union regulations. :makepoint:

Arnold did call us a again a few years later to tell us about a candidate he was supporting when we lived in California and we saw him again at a premiere at the El Capitan in Hollywood. Probably some Disney movie.

I once saw the late Michael Zaslow outside the Musee D'Orsay in Paris.

EDIT: He was with his two adopted daughters, and I just read that one of them died in 2004, at age 19. It's weird and sad to think about, because at the time I saw them (summer of '94) they were still little girls.

I was once in people magazine in 1985...the spring break issue. I was on the beach as a 17 year old with my friends holding up score cards on the beach when girls walked by.....it was funny then. lol

Now we'd be shot. lol

I'm in a crowd shot for the Slip of the Lip video filmed in part at Hirsch Coliseum in Shreveport.

:headbang:

transplant-ratt-1.jpg

Isn't that comicdonna up front holding the fish?

They are all boardies. :gossip:

Margot Kidder is not a Boardie.