• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stubborn eBay Sellers...what's their game plan?

288 posts in this topic

The kissing butt cheeks gif went poof. :sorry:

I think the mods have their eye on this thread.....points??

My favorite seller of this variety is reynoldjay2010..

He's listed the same Moon Knight books for literally YEARS. He never lowers the price and they never sell since he always charges a huge premium.

The Ebay insertion fees alone must be more than the price of the book by now..

This book has been listed for like 5 years now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Savage-She-Hulk-4-CGC-9-8-1980-Rare-Grade-Comic-/140368305081?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20ae9a5bb9

He's also the owner of this infamous image..

cgcbox.jpgOfficial CGC shipping box available to you. Plan to use this as a storage box This is a custom-made heavy-duty corrugated board box made to hold CGC comics, made by CGC. Box holds 24 CGC comics. This box will protect your CGC books in your collection. Box holds CGC books upright such that labels ( on end) can be seen. You may wish to cut off the top flaps of the box as they tend to consume space. This is not the storage box made by a non-CGC company.

We can ship this unique box with your order FREE! This box system is only slightly heavier than our regular box! We highly recommend shipping in these boxes for upper end books to assure a damage -free transaction. Pay amounts below if you choose this option.

I've watched some comics from this seller for many months. I googled him to see if he had a separate store front where the books might be cheaper. No storefront but it lead me to this thread. I figured I'd take a stab and message him. And....no movement on prices. I guess they can sit there for the remaining months that nobody else buys them. But hey, he gets to run his business how he wants, and I get to exercise continued patience and spend my money elsewhere.

They're fishing for suckers, "comicmylars" and "comicmancomicsbooks1stapp" (aka Blackstar Comics) are two of the biggest offenders.

Blackstar Comics lol finally know who that seller is.

Seriously over priced Venom Lethal Protector #1 Gold CGC 9.8 SS for $2k? WOW