• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stubborn eBay Sellers...what's their game plan?

288 posts in this topic

Simply2flyspeck was trying to tell another board member something obvious about ebay. that is a noob move. i made no noob moves here. therefore i hurled the noob epithet and i think it was warranted on that basis. noob can be a state of mind more than a registration date. someone who registered 5 years ago that made 3 posts and doesnt keep up with things i would call a 'noob'.

That's just what I said - Noobish is as noobish does.

Simply2flyspeck was trying to tell another board member something obvious about ebay. that is a noob move. i made no noob moves here. therefore i hurled the noob epithet and i think it was warranted on that basis. noob can be a state of mind more than a registration date. someone who registered 5 years ago that made 3 posts and doesnt keep up with things i would call a 'noob'.

thx bro

thx bro

Can you at least make an effort to capitalize? :foryou:

thx bro

Ah-Jeez-do I gotta? Ok then I'm kinda lazy bit I'll do it if it gives me more pull....

And Ditch you're on my naughty list for saying I should be

thinned out

thx bro

Ah-Jeez-do I gotta? Ok then I'm kinda lazy bit I'll do it if it gives me more pull....

Much better :applause:

thx bro

I'll do it from now on...also no third person nonsense....

thx bro

Welcome to the boards kav ^^

thx bro

Welcome to the boards kav ^^

:o

And Ditch you're on my naughty list for saying I should be
thinned out

:)

It's n00b thunderdome.

Don't let me down, I've got money riding on you.

You backed the right horse on this one. Start counting your money....

4LWDgha.png

I'm gonna miss it when I'm not a NooB anymore....

You'll ALWAYS be a noob. :sumo:

:cloud9:

I see what you did there! You took my name - and added speck on the end... like I'm a simply2flyspeck (whatever that is) - but it's clever! Because that's what you are is clever! Clearly good sir, you have topped me in cleverness - I bow to Kav, the Clever (properly capitalized for those that care about such things).

Thank you for demonstrating how someone could post 3k times in four months... you simply post non-stop nonsense and utter . You'll get to 3k in no time flat!

So for all you noobs out there with mere hundreds of posts - take heart! You too could reach the awesome level of Kav, the Clever and be in the non-noob category. Of course, you be widely regarded as a fool with nothing else going on in your life but it's a small price to pay to be so damn clever, like Kav - the Clever!

I apologize for posting something so "obvious" about eBay, I guess I thought you didn't know that since you complained about the clutter - of people selling whatever they want for a price they want... and sullying your eBay experience. Oh, but that's right, the obvious thing that I posted "won't work" - probably because it's so obvious. Obvious things are like that... some things are too obvious to work. I appreciate you showing me the ropes here, as I am a newbie to this board... I guess that 2 weeks really does make a difference in noobness. Oh - that's right, it's your maturity, grace and of course - cleverness that sets you apart from the pack.

And in all seriousness - I completely agree that noob is a state of mind, but probably not in the way you think.

So all hail Kav! Kav the Clever!