• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meet The New Catwoman!

127 posts in this topic

never overestimate hollywood and yeah KA 2 was stupid as hell as was jim carrey's politically correct denouncing it after he cashed the check.

Splice Girl was Delphine Chanéac

There were two actors that played the main character in Splice. One was a kid.

Oh, ok. I was just going by the picture he posted. That's Delphine Chanéac.

Splice Girl was Delphine Chanéac

There were two actors that played the main character in Splice. One was a kid.

Oh, ok. I was just going by the picture he posted. That's Delphine Chanéac.

Abigail Chu played the child version, though from the makeup you wouldn't realize it.

nm3045695.jpg

Appears to be a bad choice. Catwoman should be tall and thin. Not short and stout. Plus, her face is not a turn on. She reminds me of Shirley Temple as a young teenager.

This girl could play a female version of The Toad though.

(thumbs u

She's not the only young version of a character, they all are.

I know, and it's the Little Archie version of Batman. :facepalm:

772412.jpg

lol

Sidebar: My kids love the Tiny Titans stuff...it's perfect for the age when they are too old for Sesame Street level stuff and too young for regular comic content.

the better question is why is there a kid catwoman at all?
It's the prequel/origin to Batman. It makes total sense certain characters would be kids struggling in this enviroment before Batman begins.

It would work a lot better if they didn't go back that far with the characters. This is looking like its going to turn into a teenage soap opera drama that belongs on the CW network. Should be called Gotham High. Can't wait to see the Joker and Riddler running around their high school pranking classmates.

I know I said "Thoughts?" at the beginning, but I want to remind everyone who says any negative comments on her physical looks, you are making fun of a fourteen-year-old girl on the internet. Think about it. hm

Don't make me have to embed Taylor Swift's "Mean" video on my next post in this thread. :taptaptap:

Just because there are some featured younger actors doesn't mean its a high school drama.

Some shows (certainly not all) can feature younger actors in entertaining ways. I would think this show is still mostly a network cop procedural, but there are some reoccurring characters that are batman heroes/villains that pop up now and again.

For example, the Arrow uses Oliver's teen sister minimially but effectively to help move plots along and as a clean/slow way to introduce roy harper. She's not going to win any emmy's, but she plays rich and whiny effectively.

If this girl can do some physical stunts for a few episodes and make a believeable thief on occasion, I think that's all we're looking for. I doubt she'll be a featured cast member with love triangles with young bruce wayne and young poison ivy.