• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tempers and Ego's

179 posts in this topic

I just thought it was interesting that you are bringing up an argument that you already lost to Slym in a different thread to try to prove you were right.

I just thought it was interesting that you are bringing up an argument that you already lost to Slym in a different thread to try to prove you were right.

(tsk) You just wait until Slym replies a day from now!

I don't care who lost or won the argument…that doesn't matter.

It's that people are starting an argument to begin with over something that doesn't matter.

It's that people are starting an argument to begin with over something that doesn't matter.

So you are now the arbiter over what matters and what does not?

He's busy filing a restraining order against kav right now.

:o

Not at all….I am the arbiter over what I believe matters to me. That conversation got really stupid and so I left it. If other people continue flexing their egos…let them. I got better things to do with my time.

Not at all….I am the arbiter over what I believe matters to me. That conversation got really stupid and so I left it. If other people continue flexing their egos…let them. I got better things to do with my time.

(thumbs u Then we can count on you to ignore all future arguments right?

The point is, if that argument was stupid and did not matter to you, then why would you bring it up in a different thread when Slym is not around to state his position?

I try to get along with everyone here,and yes I do make fun of noobs,azzhats,dumbarses and even Jimmy Linguinii (most times all in the same category).

I think it's all about respect for your fellow board member,respect goes both ways.If you treat me with respect,I will treat you with it as well.

For the most part I think you all are A+ tops in my book,and I have learned many things in my tenure here.

Oakman-Who believes "All you need is love" :foryou:

The point is, if that argument was stupid and did not matter to you, then why would you bring it up in a different thread when Slym is not around to state his position?

Because noob butthurt is the best butthurt

I try to get along with everyone here,and yes I do make fun of noobs,azzhats,dumbarses and even Jimmy Linguinii (most times all in the same category).

I think it's all about respect for your fellow board member,respect goes both ways.If you treat me with respect,I will treat you with it as well.

For the most part I think you all are A+ tops in my book,and I have learned many things in my tenure here.

Oakman-Who believes "All you need is love" :foryou:

Hippie. :baiting:

Because noob butthurt is the best butthurt

Ah, that is true old wise one. :grin:

You are trying to start up the argument again...

I come here to be combative & challenge people's notions. It's a public service & cathartic. It also helps bolster my go-nowhere offline lifestyle.

You are trying to start up the argument again...

um, yeah, because I am totally the one who wrote an entire paragraph about the incident in this thread. :eyeroll: