• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with PGX these days........

33 posts in this topic

The website is garbage, they never answer their phones, and they never return phone calls. Is this place ran out of a garage or something.

I guess I am really just trying to check out their census info (not that it would be accurate or anything) but of course that hasn't worked for months.

If anybody knows how to access their census, or at least the most recent info, please let me know.

Thanks.......

moving operations from a basement to a garage is progress.

One day PGX will just cease to be operative, and there will be a bunch of people wondering where the comics they sent in are.

One day PGX will just cease to be operative, and there will be a bunch of people wondering where the comics they sent in are.

I think I smell a lawsuit.

THIS

The website is garbage, they never answer their phones, and they never return phone calls. Is this place ran out of a garage or something.

I guess I am really just trying to check out their census info (not that it would be accurate or anything) but of course that hasn't worked for months.

If anybody knows how to access their census, or at least the most recent info, please let me know.

Thanks.......

This is SOP for that "Grading Company", so is swapping customer first print TMNT 1 with 3rd print TMNT 1, having employees direct submit cracked CGC resto franken-books and re-grading them as unrestored, micro-trimming books and grading them as unrestored. Send your books to them at your own peril.

Operative?

Everytime I see those three letters I cringe. If I only knew then what I now know.

If only I knew now what I'm going to know tomorrow....