• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomato Box Alert: Astonishing Tales #25 Deathlok Anyone?

31 posts in this topic

The spine stress and very slight curling/blunting of the LRC (and the same corner on the back) might keep the book out of 9.4, but it might not. I am leaning toward 9.4. I'd love to see it in person. You can compare it to my 9.6 copy if you want.

Size matters:

makepoint.gif

Oh yeah, there's NO way that's getting a 9.4.

8.5, 9.0 TOPS...

Well, at this point I think the GRADE is the least of your worries... the damned book is SHRINKING ! Get it slabbed quick before it dwindles away to nothing! Er, on second thought, I'm worried that the book will suffer major SCS by the time it hits postage stamp-size... 893whatthe.gif

You've already ripped me off once, but I'm a slow learner. I'll give you $31 for both.

Okay, in light of my being in a good and generous mood today, diva, I will offer $32 for both books. flowerred.gif

You've already ripped me off once, but I'm a slow learner. I'll give you $31 for both.

Okay, in light of my being in a good and generous mood today, diva, I will offer $32 for both books. flowerred.gif

Ok, I'll give you $125 for both books flowerred.gif WAIT! I already own the books foreheadslap.gif

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Ok, I'll give you $125 for both books flowerred.gif WAIT! I already own the books foreheadslap.gif

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Hmmm, I'll have to send my chief negotiators down to assess these books they post too much on the CGC boards, but payment for services can be made in beer thumbsup2.gif. Without their expert opinion I would still go as high as $33.