• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA

263 posts in this topic

For those coming up here to Seattle for ECCC this year, at my booth I will have a limited number of past year's ECCC exclusive prints as well as a limited amount of the "Monsters & Dames" hardbound art books from previous ECCC shows. In year's past they have had really nice art prints made (generally 18x24) by various artists, and they are usually signed/numbered and they typically sell out.

The art books always sell out, as I believe the production run started out around 500 copies but not do they do 1000 copies. I am in the original movie poster and limited edition screen print business, booth #1820 if anyone is interested. Send me a private message if anyone needs any info.

Have fun everyone coming up here for the show and safe travels too!

Bleeding Cool site is blocked at work. Please post who from Valiant will be in Seattle to sign. e.g. Bob Layton inker/writer or :cloud9: Jim Shooter promoter/editor? :wishluck:

Bleeding Cool site is blocked at work. Please post who from Valiant will be in Seattle to sign. e.g. Bob Layton inker/writer or :cloud9: Jim Shooter promoter/editor? :wishluck:

At Emerald City Comicon 2015 (ECCC) you can find Valiant at Booth #1803 where they will be debuting two ECCC-only offerings for sale, beginning with the NINJAK #1 ECCC Exclusive Variant – featuring an all-new, never-before-seen cover by fan favorite artist Ian McGinty (Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors) then get it signed by series writer Matt Kindt. And the BLOODSHOT REBORN ECCC Exclusive Print by artist Mico Suayan and colorist David Baron, and get it signed by Suayan, Baron, and series writer Jeff Lemire.

There will be two panels with Valiant staff and creators :on Friday, March 27th at 4 pm in Hall C (TCC 301) for Valiant 101: The Story Starts Here – a step-by-step panel presentation detailing the origins of X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Ninjak, Dr. Mirage, and more of Valiant’s top heroes and villains. Then, on Saturday March 28th at 6pm in Hall C (TCC 301), get the inside track on all of Valiant’s silver anniversary plans with the Valiant: 25th Anniversary Celebration! From epic events of THE VALIANT to the launches of NINJAK and BLOODSHOT REBORN, find out what’s coming next for the Valiant Universe’s greatest heroes with an all-star panel presentation featuring writers James Asmus (QUANTUM AND WOODY MUST DIE!), Matt Kindt (NINJAK, DIVINITY, RAI), Jeff Lemire (BLOODSHOT REBORN), Jen Van Meter (THE DEATH-DEFYING DR. MIRAGE), artist Mico Suayan (BLOODSHOT REBORN), and Valiant Chief Creative Officer Dinesh Shamdasani!

Was down at the convention center today checking out my booth and picking up the exhibitor packet, you all that are coming are going to have a great time, safe travels everyone, its currently rainy and a bit breezy but that may change starting tomorrow, we could see some sun this weekend.

Trust me here in Seattle, when a few snowflakes fall, they break in with news and start announcing school closures. It's really quite pathetic. In the late 70's when I was living in Virginia, we would have 2 feet of snow and still have school. Last year there was the "threat" of snow and they closed schools down, and then it didn't snow. Ice is the problem here, we may get a dusting of snow and people drive like insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, only to slide on the sheet of ice underneath.

Boarding passes printed.

Hotel reservation printed.

Check book in hand.

I have a feeling this year is going to be a great year for shows.

You dodged a bullet, Joey. I was heading to Lowell's for unch today and apparently the kitchen has been closed for updating. But...reopens tomorrow at 7am :banana: