• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA

263 posts in this topic

hi greg,

Yes, I go to ECCC every year as it is the closest big regional comic-con to Vancouver, BC.

I have a spare Friday ECCC pass available as my buddy has to work that March 27/15, so if any Vancouverite will be at Heritage Hall today Sun. March 22, pass is available for $38 US, my cost.

Friday? :frustrated: I also work on that day. Wish I could go there... well, there is always next year. See you at Heritage Hall!

Packed my bag last night.

Now I am hoping for an upgrade from Delta and I will be set.

Driving up early to hang out with friends and family, and to hit a killer indoor range there. One of my buddies is head of security for the Seahawks and stadium so I'll be getting a tour of the facility while I'm there.

Have fun, my friends. I'll be there in spirit with you guys and gals. Hopefully I can plan something for next year.

Claudio, I'll have to make the trip down to your neck of the woods sometime. I hope you and the family are doing great - we miss you in Seattle!

Hi Ya'll !!!

For anyone attending the ECCC convention. I will be in Seattle Wed. night to Sun. night.

I just updated my website so I can hand deliver artwork to save on some shipping costs and if there is anything on the site that you would like a closer look at........please e-mail me to discuss and I can bring it along.

If anything, i will be walking around artist alley with several portfolios in my back pack. I will be around Jim Cheung's table on and off as that should be my home base I-07. I have a bunch of art that needs to be delivered., so another few pieces won't matter :)

Also.....several boardies know who i am, so just ask around. I shouldn't be that hard to find.

*** I've also created a instagram account. check it out. "kwanchangart" for news, sneak peaks and other random stuff. ***

Have fun, my friends. I'll be there in spirit with you guys and gals. Hopefully I can plan something for next year.

Claudio, I'll have to make the trip down to your neck of the woods sometime. I hope you and the family are doing great - we miss you in Seattle!

Yes, we do.

joey,

The weather is lovely in the Pacific Northwest now, :applause: as it has stopped raining awaiting your arrival to ECCC.

The rain has returned here to Seattle, we had a day of no rain yesterday but then again no sun either.

I live in Florida. I'm used to rain.

joey,

The weather is lovely in the Pacific Northwest now, :applause: as it has stopped raining awaiting your arrival to ECCC.

The rain has returned here to Seattle, we had a day of no rain yesterday but then again no sun either.

So far NOAA predicts sun on Thursday and Friday with a chance of rain Friday night.

That warm Florida rain? Bah! We're all about cold, dark, cruddy rain here. I'm only assuming the rain is warm there, never been to Florida.

joey,

So far NOAA predicts sun on Thursday and Friday with a chance of rain Friday night.

That warm Florida rain? Bah! We're all about cold, dark, cruddy rain here. I'm only assuming the rain is warm there, never been to Florida.

On some days it is the equivalent of having buckets of water thrown at you. It rains sideways and in some cases I have seen the rain go up if it is windy enough.

Looks like the weather will be on our side.

I might be helping my artist friend set up on thursday, and I was wondering if dealers are also setting up on thursday.

Most are setting up Thursday and some Friday, far as I know.

I might be helping my artist friend set up on thursday, and I was wondering if dealers are also setting up on thursday.

Exhibitors can set up on Wednesday, for those who own comic book stores, since that is new comic book day, most elect to set up on Thursday. I am unsure if there is set-up on Friday, I think only hand carry freight is allowed that day since the show starts at 10am (earlier for VIP's). I always set up on Thursday and lock in my set up time with the loading dock as they take reservations through one of the ECCC coordinators.

If you have an extra exhibitor badge for sale please PM me.

thanks

I've been going to this show for the last six years and was lucky enough to get one last year through a friend (didn't get a chance to ask him this year and I'm not sure he's even going). Best of luck getting one.