• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Uncanny X-Men 266

8 posts in this topic

The stain is present in all of the images just to varying degrees of darkness. You have to view the screen at different angles to catch the stain on the sellers images. Adjusting the light intensity on the scanner will wash the stain out or make it more intense depending on the settings.

I'm thinking you're looking at around an 8.0 IMHO!

What about with a Joey post press and cleaning?

You might want to check it out with Joey, I don't know if he can remove that stain, but it is definitely worth the asking! He can surely remove the slight spine roll, which in my opinion isn't really a spine roll. I think this is a result of the way the books were stacked but I can't be sure. Again Joey can remove it but he may be able to confirm exactly what that type of defect is too!

Definitely not NM, it is ebay NM. Are you sure it's a stain and not some sort of surface dirt? Almost looks like eraser/rub marks like someone tried to erase something there. The reason I ask is that if it is a stain, sending to Joey will not improve the grade as the stain won't come out with a dry clean.

Either way, probably easier to just return it.