• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel announces movies out till 2028..... predictions?

68 posts in this topic

I would like to see a solo silver surfer movie, if they got the rights back from fox. I think it would be interesting to see the other worlds in the Marvel universe, and see aliens like the Kree empire. Also if the FF is getting a reboot, maybe something with the negative zone.

I predict that by the year 2020 83% of all movies will be comic book movies.

The Inhumans

Avengers: Secret Invasion

Avengers: Civil War

Deadpool Fox

GOTG: Annihilation

Warlock

X-Force Fox

Fixed that for you.

Fox owns Deadpool?!?! Mother-$@%€!!!!

I would like to see a solo silver surfer movie, if they got the rights back from fox. I think it would be interesting to see the other worlds in the Marvel universe, and see aliens like the Kree empire. Also if the FF is getting a reboot, maybe something with the negative zone.

I could see them tying in Asgard and the Silver Surfer, since the Asgardians are essentially an alien race.

But yeah, would love to see the Surfer, always one of my favorite characters. Not sure how he'd sustain an entire movie though.

Someone mentioned Dr. Strange potentially getting hot. Hasn't happened yet.

Tell you what, since Dr. Strange isn't hot yet, sell me a Strange Tales #110 at last year's prices.

(thumbs u

:roflmao:

Ok, ok, ok. Let me clarify. MY Dr. Strange isn't hot yet lol. Of course if I put it on Comiclink it may suddenly be the best book ever. At least I keep telling myself that. :makepoint:

I could see them tying in Asgard and the Silver Surfer, since the Asgardians are essentially an alien race.

But yeah, would love to see the Surfer, always one of my favorite characters. Not sure how he'd sustain an entire movie though.

He would fly around like a silver hippie trying to stop pollution, racism etc like in the SA books....

The Inhumans

Deadpool Fox

Warlock

X-Force Fox

Fixed that for you.

tumblr_n0s7hijdAA1ry54nno1_1280.png

The Inhumans

Deadpool Fox

Warlock

X-Force Fox

Fixed that for you.

They got rid of X-Men and Spiderman but luckily held onto Ant Man and Power Pack.

I'm not sure these superhero movie reboots are going to last another fifteen years before people get tired of them. How long did Freddy and Jason last before people got tired of that? Now factor in the budget differences between Friday The 13th and The Avengers. The only ones I really enjoyed were the Batman ones and I think I'm officially done with that for at least a decade at this point.

The Inhumans

Deadpool Fox

Warlock

X-Force Fox

Fixed that for you.

They got rid of X-Men and Spiderman but luckily held onto Ant Man and Power Pack.

Would Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones fit under Netflix now? Or does Marvel still have rights to them but licensed the characters out just for TV?

I'm not sure these superhero movie reboots are going to last another fifteen years before people get tired of them.

+1 I don't think they will make it to 2028. Yes I understand the movies are well done, for the most part, but pop culture changes constantly. Just because all these movies are popular with the masses now, doesn't mean they still will be in 5 years. The people on the boards, obviously will support the movies. The same cant be said for the masses.

Cable is another one that is 'TO BE DECIDED' as there was a previous focus on Marvel Studios' part to start a standalone movie with him back in 2009. Then the 2013 hints from Liefeld he will be in the pending 'X-Force' movie.