• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

As a man who lives outside of Birmingham, Alabama, this comic might as well be a documentary.

lol

It reminds me of Kentucky too. I can't remember a comic quite like this which is cool with me. I've read it twice now and I'm already crazy about Earl. I think there will be a lot more of these :devil: than these :angel: in this series.

I agree. I've read through issue 1 several times now and I'm very excited about where this one will go. I've not read all that many series since I got into comics, but this one definitely seems pretty original to me.

Good luck with FCBD everyone :hi:

Edited by AntBrown

I finally got a chance to read this one today. Pretty interesting and entertaining. I’m definitely looking forward to issue 2.

Favorite line: “We don’t have a TV at our house, ‘cause my granny says the devil lives in it.”

I wonder if that kid's grandma is "The Waterboy" Bobby Boucher’s mom. lol

Midtown Comics still has a stack of 'em. I looked over maybe 50-60 copies and found three or four possible NM+ or better. Every book in the stack had a defect on the front cover on Earl's leg that looks like a press-able crease; some of the other copies had multiple dents and creases.

Picked the last 5 from the LCS.

Also, theres that comic relief variant, that one making any noise? I didn't buy it those since it was at $12

Comic Relief or CBLDF ? My favorite cover I've seen is the Third Eye. I don't have 1 yet but if I find 1 at a decent price, I'm buying it.

I hope not.

+1

If that is the case then we could have another EoW on our hands...... lol

I agree. I think a lot of people felt left out on EoW and never took a chance on it. I hope it doesn't happen twice. :wishluck: