• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Jason Aaron signing is over, but my LCS still has several of 9.8 copies of this title.

Anyone interested in a Jason Latour s/s on the book, I'll take PM requests up till Wednesday when I go to p/u more cps of issue #1.

If you want blue label 9.8 graded, LMK as I can make that happen as well.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Jason Aaron signing is over, but my LCS still has several of 9.8 copies of this title.

Anyone interested in a Jason Latour s/s on the book, I'll take PM requests up till Wednesday when I go to p/u more cps of issue #1.

If you want blue label 9.8 graded, LMK as I can make that happen as well.

9.8 blue labels are for the Cover A or variants too?

Looks like the first arc ends at issue 4....seems a bit quick.

aww man, its a Mini series, I bought all the variants, *spoon*.

No its not you turd what's up bud finished watching the bike rider's lol:baiting:

No its not you turd what's up bud finished watching the bike rider's lol:baiting:

yeah, I spent three hour annoying the heck out the police officer standing watch at the cross section. Its very out of the way, so I was the only person there most of the time. In previous years I've had officers tell me to "get out of here" and "stop bothering me", its become a bit of a tradition of mine to annoy the cops there on bike NYC day.

yeah, I spent three hour annoying the heck out the police officer standing watch at the cross section. Its very out of the way, so I was the only person there most of the time. In previous years I've had officers tell me to "get out of here" and "stop bothering me", its become a bit of a tradition of mine to annoy the cops there on bike NYC day.

:roflmao:

Just a heads up, but the books at midtown grand central where littered with production defects. I don't know if the run is plagued by production defects but these books, most of them were *spoon*. I wished I'd look them over more carefully, but I made the mistake of just looking at the spine, edges and corners.

Defects included dents and creases, some strange indentions that looked that bad press jobs, look for defects both on the front and rear cover.

Just received my third eye and forbidden planet variants and they also appear to exhibit some of the same defects as the main print run. :pullhair:

Got my Midtown copies in, probably 50% 9.8...some troublesome cover wrinkles on the other ones. Looks pressable though, which I won't bother with unless it explodes. One copy had a lovely spine crease.

Edited by krighton

Hit up 2 shops out of the area and managed to snag 6 nice ones, but it was slim pickings. Went through a stack of mangled copies at both shops. Wonder what % of the print run is damaged

<a  href=SOUTHERNbastardsX6.jpg' alt='SOUTHERNbas

Edited by Lonzilla

My file LCS ordered large on this book so I think I need to drop by for some more copies as the copies I picked up from them last week were devoid of any of the dings being posted here.