• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

I actually thought that, until I came here and everyone thought otherwise.

Also, I just went back to the double panel page... I don't see any hint to the last page unless I'm missing something?

Theres a square that shows a white guy (Earl) having sexy times with a black woman.

Edited by AntBrown

Anyone know the print runs of the variants for #1?

I believe the Heroes Con is 1000

I'd guess the Forbidden is the same?

Unsure of CBLDF?

Just not sure where to acquire that info.

pretty sure someone posted they are all 1000 ...somewhere in this thread

I didn't get into Scalped as quickly, I wasn't hooked from the first issue like I was with Southern Bastards. But Scalped did draw me in more and more with every issue, and by the time it was drawing to a conclusion I was so unbelievably into it. So if this comic can draw me in like that I would be very happy.

I wore shorts like that when I played basketball for the high school team...in the early 80s lol

I see tube socks coming back, this could be the NBT :roflmao:

I was forced to wear shorts like that for gym class in the late 80's/early 90's. I wish that on no one....EVER.

I wore shorts like that when I played basketball for the high school team...in the early 80s lol

I see tube socks coming back, this could be the NBT :roflmao:

I was forced to wear shorts like that for gym class in the late 80's/early 90's. I wish that on no one....EVER.

I'm with you. I remember when the NBA went to the long shorts and people saying they would be too heavy. lol