• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Amazingly Over-Graded Fantasy #15 (NOT CGC, btw)

30 posts in this topic

That must have been one of those books where dude at PGX graded his own books for sale....

That book is a 1.5

This seller has been on my ban list for awhile--- almost exclusively deals in PGX books.... enough buyers know to stay away from DJBrady4u, I'm sure they have quite a few other shell accounts

What I was thinking. Probably a DJBrady4u shill.

I can't get a good look at that bottom edge, but it looks like a 2.5 with all those creases and surface wear. Possibly a cracked out plod that PGX bumped up.

Too bad there are so many uneducated buyers out there that don't have a clue on how to grade books. Someone's gonna get stung on this one.

I can't get a good look at that bottom edge, but it looks like a 2.5 with all those creases and surface wear. Possibly a cracked out plod that PGX bumped up.

Too bad there are so many uneducated buyers out there that don't have a clue on how to grade books. Someone's gonna get stung on this one.

Then again they can always re sell it to some other sucker....

That must have been one of those books where dude at PGX graded his own books for sale....

That book is a 1.5

I suspect the overwhelming majority of PGX books that hit the market were not submitted by a customer, but owned by the company, slabbed with a generous grade, and sold. I know SOME people actually submit to PGX since it only costs $10, but I don't think people with AF15's are worried about the few extra dollars it costs to slab it where there's actual demand.

That book is a 1.5

I suspect the overwhelming majority of PGX books that hit the market were not submitted by a customer, but owned by the company, slabbed with a generous grade, and sold. I know SOME people actually submit to PGX since it only costs $10, but I don't think people with AF15's are worried about the few extra dollars it costs to slab it where there's actual demand.

This

Do you think that price is legit? Or just shill bidding?

That's a healthy price for a 2.0, but man, what an ugly looking 2.0. (If it grades that high).

Who the hell knows anymore? This dang hobby. Crackheads get ripped off less with fake crack...

Do you think that price is legit? Or just shill bidding?

That's a healthy price for a 2.0, but man, what an ugly looking 2.0. (If it grades that high).

Who the hell knows anymore? This dang hobby. Crackheads get ripped off less with fake crack...

:roflmao:

Way over graded!