• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saw Amazing SpiderMan 2

415 posts in this topic

First half was more boring than Man of Steel. Then it kinda got better...kinda.

Awful -script, not sure who they targeted the movie for...

But Dane Dehaan was awesome and the last 30min were cool.

Sad but my wife is more excited to see this movie than me. Maybe that's the demographic they are looking for... hm

It's the Twilight hair that gets 'em.

Waaay too much teenage angst in 1st one. Sounds like this might be rinse repeat.

Spidey and teenage angst - noooooo. Stan and Steve will surely be spitting feathers.

It's out here (Australia), but I can't decide whether or not to go. I know I'm likely to hate it, and that's bad enough with a rental let alone when it costs $20+. For what a trip to the theater costs here I could practically buy the blu-ray when it comes out.

It's out here (Australia), but I can't decide whether or not to go. I know I'm likely to hate it, and that's bad enough with a rental let alone when it costs $20+. For what a trip to the theater costs here I could practically buy the blu-ray when it comes out.

When did you move to Australia?!

When did you move to Australia?!

For real...Didn't know that either.