• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st Wolverine art @ $140K with 22 days to go!!

519 posts in this topic

I was wrong. I thought that the piece could hit $717K and it only hit $657K. :sorry:

You were both wrong.

And come on, Gene.....you can't rush onto the forum less than 20 minutes before the auction ends, get in a quick prediction, and then brag how you were only one bid increment off. That's just insulting to EVERYONE'S intelligence in here.

Before that, you had stated....what?

That it would sell for more than $100k and likely wouldn't hit a million???

I think I could write several predictions on a plastic sheet and wait until my dog takes a mess on one and he could be more accurate than that. meh

Oh... sorry... it's still there...

:blush:

-slym

Technically....it's there again.

Was just my feeble attempt to keep the thread civil...but I didn't want anybody thinking my posts were panache-less. :ohnoez:

:bump:

Someone was wondering about the status of the Hulk #181 OA in another thread.  Buried in this thread is this tidbit:

A Boardie confirmed with Len Wein that the #181 pages were not lost in the fire and are in the process of being restored from unspecified damage.

And THIS is the first app Superman BECAUSE previous issues depicted a guy with triangular chest logo-not the same dude obviously

latest?cb=20120115222304

4 minutes ago, Bronty said:

It's not the first appearance, it's better.   Much better :cloud9:

:frustrated: