• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Gotham Premiere Episode: First Early Reviews Are Positive

Last night, Fox held the first press screenings for the premiere episode of the new Gotham TV series, which features James Gordon and a young Bruce Wayne before he became Batman.

After the screenings in New York and LA, the first short reviews of the episode started to hit Twitter, and they appear to be extremely positive.

:applause:

I can't wait to see it!

Same here!

+1

:whee:

A new TV spot for Gotham has been released and it focuses on the pilot episode’s main villains. The video is narrated by Ben McKenzie, who plays a young James Gordon, and teases the origins of the Penguin, Catwoman, and mob boss Fish Mooney, an original villain for the show. In addition to the villains shown in this new video, young versions of Poison Ivy and even the Joker will show up when Gotham premieres on FOX this fall.I didn't catch the Joker mention in this release.

This looks dumb as hell. I don't understand why they do like this instead of a regular superhero show like Arrow or Flash.

Peace,

Chip

It's the new Smallville.

This looks dumb as hell. I don't understand why they do like this instead of a regular superhero show like Arrow or Flash.

Peace,

Chip

How it turns out will depend entirely on the tone of the show. Odd that you mention Arrow and Flash when this show will likely having acting that far surpasses anything seen in those shows.

Peace,

Chip

+1

That selina kyle really bugs the hell outta me

They all bug the hell outta me

I smell overacting like crazy and cute dialogue up the yin yang

Peace,

Chip

+1

That selina kyle really bugs the hell outta me

They forgot to add 'Marvel's Gotham' as the title. Then it would rock, right?

(: