• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

For those not happy with the show, at least you'll get another season to give it a try.

Fox Renews GOTHAM For A Second Season

-------------------

The Batman-less television show got off to a fast start when it scored the highest-rated premiere for a Fox drama series in 14 years. The rest of its freshman season has been stellar as well, averaging 10.6 million viewers and 4.2 rating in adults 18-49. It is also the top drama among men 18-49 and men 18-34.

-------------------

BATMAN RETURNS' Danny DeVito Comments On GOTHAM's Penguin

------------------

In past interviews Taylor had expressed being intimidated about taking on a role that was played so well by Danny DeVito and Burgess Meredith in the 1960s Batman television series. I'm sure he won't feel as intimidated when he hears what DeVito thinks of him. "I've watched the show. I think he's a very good young Penguin," DeVito said. "He's a terrific actor."

------------------

:applause:

Called it!

-slym

No kidding.

What a way to go. Then, finding out Falcone killed all of her gang but Butch. I guess the old man hasn't gone soft after all.

It was a really good episode.

BATMAN RETURNS' Danny DeVito Comments On GOTHAM's Penguin

------------------

In past interviews Taylor had expressed being intimidated about taking on a role that was played so well by Danny DeVito and Burgess Meredith in the 1960s Batman television series. I'm sure he won't feel as intimidated when he hears what DeVito thinks of him. "I've watched the show. I think he's a very good young Penguin," DeVito said. "He's a terrific actor."

------------------

I think he is doing a remarkable job. At first I didn't think he would as I don't have any feelings for this character, but I like good acting. As a matter of fact, I doubted the whole show and didn't watch it until it was already on a couple months. I went and watched them back to back. I was impressed.

Costumed characters may be on the way, slowly.

GOTHAM Showrunner Confirms 'Red Hood'; Promises A Shocking Finale

----------------------

"There's going to be an episode that involves the Red Hood, which picks up that strand, the costume strand," he reveals -- but he also says not to expect Gotham to become "a full-on costume drama."

----------------------

GOTHAM: Robin Lord Taylor Teases The First Meeting Between 'Penguin' & 'Riddler'

-----------------

"Edward Nygma and Oswald finally meet, and it is, hands-down, one of the top three things that we've shot in the whole series. It's one of my favorite scenes, and I'm so excited for more. They're both such oddballs and so different, so differently odd. The dynamics between the two of us is just so fun to play and so different. To have two classic villains come together, I think it's one of the first times it's happened so far in the series. That's what I'm looking forward to."

-----------------