• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

GOTHAM: We Might Just Meet 'The Joker' Before The Season 1 Finale

:o

--------------------

Well, there's probably a reason for those plans being abandoned as Heller now tells TV Guide that Joker's introduction could actually happen by season's end. "We've said you're going to be waiting a bit longer for it, but this is America -- nobody wants to wait," the showrunner told the site. "So, we will scratch the surface of that story, yes. But just scratch it -- a little tap on the door."

--------------------

I just got caught up in this series. I'm really loving it now. The first six or seven episodes I thought were somewhat juvenile as I could not stand the lame "villain of the week" concept, but the show has since grown up.

Question:

Alfred is the legal guardian of Bruce since the death of his parents. But Alfred is also the butler and is now Bruce's employee. Who has authority there? Does it just depend? I see Bruce telling Alfred what to do and Alfred does seem to do what Master Bruce wants, but other times Alfred seems to have authority over Bruce.

So legally who has the authority? Does it depend on the situation? Does Bruce need to respect Alfred's wishes as his legal guardian and does Alfred need to respect Bruce as his boss and be a good employee?

I just got caught up in this series. I'm really loving it now. The first six or seven episodes I thought were somewhat juvenile as I could not stand the lame "villain of the week" concept, but the show has since grown up.

Question:

Alfred is the legal guardian of Bruce since the death of his parents. But Alfred is also the butler and is now Bruce's employee. Who has authority there? Does it just depend? I see Bruce telling Alfred what to do and Alfred does seem to do what Master Bruce wants, but other times Alfred seems to have authority over Bruce.

So legally who has the authority? Does it depend on the situation? Does Bruce need to respect Alfred's wishes as his legal guardian and does Alfred need to respect Bruce as his boss and be a good employee?

Move ahead twenty years.You could still ask the same thing.Though he is old enuff, Bruce still relies on Alfred.

Question:

Move ahead twenty years.You could still ask the same thing.Though he is old enuff, Bruce still relies on Alfred.

20 years ahead and it is a completely different situation where Bruce obviously does not need a legal guardian anymore. He still relies on Alfred of course, but in very different ways than when he was a child.

Or is it?

hm

-slym

The producer of the show did say they would tease us throughout the season with potential Joker candidates, and any could be the right one. Including that guy from the early part of the season that was telling jokes on the stage that Fish thought was funny.

But wow! That trailer ending sure gave me chills.

:whee: