• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Before the show started they said Batman would not be in the show at all.

I thought that too. But I assumed they meant for the first few years. Especially how much Bruce would need to become seasoned before taking such a venture.

The challenge is going to be keeping this going all that time - entertainment mandatory - to get to those later years we are all excited to see.

Well Bruce is probably 12-13 now? He wouldn't probably be Batman until he's like 21 at the earliest? I think it would make the most sense to see Bruce's 'training' as a detective during the show, and maybe him learning to fight a bit.

GOTHAM: Full Synopsis For "Red Hood" Released

--------------------

GORDON AND BULLOCK UNCOVER THE RED HOOD GANG ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, ON FOX

Following several bank robberies, Gordon and Bullock investigate the Red Hood gang. Selina Kyle continues to bond with Barbara, and Fish Mooney tries to reclaim her position in the underworld in the all-new “Red Hood” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Feb. 23 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) on FOX.

--------------------

Fish Mooney is still going to appear? Can't she just stay on the run for a while?

is the girl the riddler has a crush on-- is she a future somebody worth noting in the DC universe?

I wondered the same

+ 2

They seem to come back to her for 3-5 minutes each time. So not like a fast appearance or anything like that.

Really like this show. Was skeptical at first, but I can't wait for the next episode. Looks like Jonathon Crane won't be a geriatric villain. Morena is so hot! Is Will Smith gonna make a guest appearance as the future Joker? Wouldn't that be cool? Looks like Bruce might find "the cave" next episode! Kinda tired of Selina. Couldn't she have stowed away with Fish? (shrug)

Edited by kdoginohio