• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

What Fish did jumped the shark. Third possibility? More like 300th possibility. Killing that guy and taking over was her next move, not doing what she did. Still has plenty of parts to lose.

Stupid writing.

Maybe they misread the -script and she was supposed to take his eye out. That would have made sense. I'm done with the show after that scene. It was just too stupid.

I don't get the love for this show - I mean Batman is awesome so I understand that hardcore fans want this show to work, but its just bad/corny/poorly written. But that is just my opinion - which shouldn't matter if you like the show :)

I like Gotham and will keep watching but they should have killed off fish; I have the same feelings about Barbara (they should have just wrote her out of the show).

Having them both still alive bloats the show and forces aspects that shouldn't be forced or even in the -script at this point making them lose direction as they jump around to "create" a secondary unneeded story.

I don't mind her intensity, or her skills as a "formidable criminal mastermind" vieing for control of the City… but all of that was totally out of character for what she did last night. That bought her nothing but a little time, and more pain.

She has little leverage anyway… her only play was to kill that guy behind the desk, sweet-talk the bodyguards, and take over --- and deal with the boss later on.

Edited by aman619

Remove the Fish scene from the show, and that was actually quite interesting.

- So is the hood cursed, and the wearer becomes the villain?

- Is the kid now the next (and potentially THE JOKER) since he appeared to be of the right age when compared to Bruce?

- I didn't see it as Barbara hitting on Catwoman. It was more one of those ladies things, where they want to fix each other up to look their best.

What got me was as soon as I heard the "office manager" speak to Fsh last night, I immediately heard, in a condescending voice, "Pink skin!"

IDK the actor's name, but I am 100% sure he is the same guy that played the Andorian on "Enterprise." He looks rather young in that pic, Bosco. I am guessing Re-Animator is an older film or show?

:)

-slym