• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

ZlBPPpZ.jpg

Know what sucked about all of this? As soon as I heard the mother hadn't come home, I knew "the son killed her!" It was far too obvious.

:(

-slym

Was anyone else waiting for Joker-Kid to grab the old blind guy's cane and start beating him in the interrogation room ? Also, is Fish imprisoned on Santa Prisca?

Edited by kdoginohio

Fish Mooney is imprisoned on this show, draining time & attention away from the actual story. I hope FOX "sets her free" soon and we never see her again.

:mad:

-slym

I can't imagine she survives the season, BUT I do suspect that she will help to train/mentor/create another key Batman Villain that we have yet to see. Killer Croc? Bane? or the JOker escapes prison and finds Fish?

Fish Mooney is imprisoned on this show, draining time & attention away from the actual story. I hope FOX "sets her free" soon and we never see her again.

-slym

They had to give her a show. Part of Will's agreement to do Suicide Squad.

-slym

doh!

Fish and Alfred are the best part of this mess of a show. lol

I feel like Fish is on a different show entirely. Not a bad show, just a completely different one.

And I feel like instead of the Gotham origin story, I'd rather see the Downtown Abbey story of Alfred training to be a butler in England right after he got out of the military.

:ohnoez:

-slym

Does anyone else find the doctor that Gordon is dating smoking hot? Those eyes. That smile. And Barbara you left him how can you be mad?

Yeah. She's freakin' hot. Waaay hotter than the woman playing Barbara. I feel bad that he's going to eventually end up with the bisexual, chemically dependent trophy wife. :sorry:

There is something about Dr. Thompkins that makes me think she is going to reveal a darker secret soon. Just the way she toys with Gordon (biting his lip; forcing him to show public affection when she knows it makes him uncomfortable).

Since the character deviates so much from comics and even the animated version, I wonder if she turns out to be someone else using a false identity.

Does anyone else find the doctor that Gordon is dating smoking hot? Those eyes. That smile. And Barbara you left him how can you be mad?

Yeah. She's freakin' hot. Waaay hotter than the woman playing Barbara. I feel bad that he's going to eventually end up with the bisexual, chemically dependent trophy wife. :sorry:

Anybody else picture Morena in a catsuit instead of Hathaway? Also, who's to say Babs is the future Mrs. Gordon? She could end up a baddie.

The wives of James Gordon

Barbara Eileen Gordon wiki

--------------------

Barbara Kean-Gordon is James Gordon, Jr. and Barbara Gordon's mother and James Gordon's ex-wife. Her history and existence has been repeatedly retconned over the years, sometimes implying that she died in a car crash, other times that she left Gotham with James for Chicago.

--------------------

Sarah Essen Gordon wiki

--------------------

Years later, Sarah returned to Gotham and resumed her romance with the now-divorced Jim Gordon. By this point, Jim had become Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department and the two were eventually wed. Jim temporarily resigned his position so that he could pursue a career in local politics. To fill the vacuum, Sarah took his place and operated as the city's newest Commissioner Gordon.

During a chain of events that has come to be known as No Mans Land, the Joker shoots Essen in her temple after she saves the babies from his plan to attract the attention of The Batman. Devastated by her death, Commissioner Gordon apprehended the Joker by shooting him in the leg.

--------------------

I guess with the retcon of Batman as part of the new universe, Gordon isn't married a second time around like what came from Batman: Year One and Batman 458.

Highly doubt it. It's much more likely that Dr. Thompson isn't what she seems as Boscoe pointed out.

She used to play on Stargate.