• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam West/Burt Ward/Julie Newmar

57 posts in this topic

With the announcement of the TV show on bluray\dvd and the official batman TV merchandize his lines must of a increased. The one thing to me that is weird is Ward's autograph is more than Newmar's. Go for the three Sig 135 price. At least I budgeted for their autographs

With the announcement of the TV show on bluray\dvd and the official batman TV merchandize his lines must of a increased. The one thing to me that is weird is Ward's autograph is more than Newmar's. Go for the three Sig 135 price. At least I budgeted for their autographs

$135 is only for the "Batman Trio Photo with Burt Ward & Julie Newmar - $135". I wish it was $135 for all 3 sigs.

West and Newmars sigs are each $5 cheaper at Denver, so which con is correct?
People should keep in mind PCC does auto graph guarantees instead of paying a guest fee the guest agrees to a certain autograph fee and theu will make a certain amount at the con through autograph and pictures. if the guest does not make that amount the con pays the difference

$135 is only for the "Batman Trio Photo with Burt Ward & Julie Newmar - $135". I wish it was $135 for all 3 sigs.

I'm bad your right

Sounds good and all, but what is this $135 trio fee that you were talking about for PCC? Cool, I wish their fees were consistent at all of the cons, but they are all over the map and have jumped over $20 in less than a year.

West and Newmars sigs are each $5 cheaper at Denver, so which con is correct?
You never know. It depends on the arrangements they have with the promoters and even then their fees may change. Fillion was $99 at Wizard World, listed originally at Dallas for $70, then it was $80 at show time.

Sounds good and all, but what is this $135 trio fee that you were talking about for PCC? Cool, I wish their fees were consistent at all of the cons, but they are all over the map and have jumped over $20 in less than a year.

Link go to the bottom of the page. It also states: "Autographs are strictly prohibited in the photo op area, but can be purchased during actors autograph sessions."

Adam---here's a blank check---just drop in what you need.

I love to support the desolate.

Just please---since I know you MUST personalize---would you please make it out to "the lucky bidder" or "for eBay!" as the Dringenberg likes to put it.

Thank you .

You rock.

Adam---here's a blank check---just drop in what you need.

I love to support the desolate.

Just please---since I know you MUST personalize---would you please make it out to "the lucky bidder" or "for eBay!" as the Dringenberg likes to put it.

Thank you .

You rock.

+100000000

I thought Stan Lee charged a lot, it looks like West is the most expensive sig at Phoenix. I don't even think Shatner or Nemoy charge that much. It also looks like Wards sig has stayed the same, but Newmars sig has gone up. I agree for that price West shouldn't personalize it.

Shatner and Nimoy were $80 each at DragonCon back in '11... not sure what they are now.

And word was that they were both originally lower before the show, until one saw the others rate, and raised theirs, which led to the other one raising theirs again and so on until their management agreed and talked them into both charging the same rate.

I thought Stan Lee charged a lot, it looks like West is the most expensive sig at Phoenix. I don't even think Shatner or Nemoy charge that much. It also looks like Wards sig has stayed the same, but Newmars sig has gone up. I agree for that price West shouldn't personalize it.

Shatner and Nimoy were $80 each at DragonCon back in '11... not sure what they are now.

And word was that they were both originally lower before the show, until one saw the others rate, and raised theirs, which led to the other one raising theirs again and so on until their management agreed and talked them into both charging the same rate.

Hacks.

Shatner and Nimoy have always been more expensive and continue to be so.

I noticed at Denver Shatner is charging the same or less than West and I would consider Shatner to be a bigger and more relevant celebrity than West. I just feel for the prices West is charging the personalization should be omitted or post a 2 price system, 1 for personalization and 1 no personalization. I know people will pay for West's sig, I'm not sure how he can justify $80-$85 or how that price in Canada would be $90.

I noticed at Denver Shatner is charging the same or less than West and I would consider Shatner to be a bigger and more relevant celebrity than West. I just feel for the prices West is charging the personalization should be omitted or post a 2 price system, 1 for personalization and 1 no personalization. I know people will pay for West's sig, I'm not sure how he can justify $80-$85 or how that price in Canada would be $90.

If Shatner is under $100 then he's dropped his price considerably.

Shatner @ DCC

Shatner @ DCC

That's a sweet deal for the . Maybe his market's been saturated. He peaked at $125.