• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Follow up response from Steve Borock

823 posts in this topic

Are we to believe that Eichenbaum, a major corporate businessman, did not review the document before signing it?

Earth to Mark, hello?! Of course he might not have reviewed it before signing it. I've got documents with signatures from Fortune 500 CEOs and chairmen that they had no clue what they were signing. That's why they hire lots of managers and staff, to make sure that everything is right for them to sign.

One thing most of you are forgetting is that CGC is NOT a big company - what does it have ? 40 employees? 60? 80 tops? I don't think so. It's a tiny little company in frikkin' Sarasota FL which only appears to be the center of the Universe to you frikkin' crease conscious, comic geeks. flowerred.gif

It's nowhere near Fortune 500,000 nevermind Fortune 500. With all due respect to Mr. Eichenbaum (and company) they are spit in the wind - he is NOT "a major corporate businessman. I think all of you need to take a step back and do a reality check. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The Certified Collectibles Umbrella thinks BIG, I'll give them that . . . and they're no mom and pop, but . . . sumo.gifsleeping.gif

Diva, I look at it like this.

They have had 651000 submissions. At the lowest price, being modern with a discount that comes to 7.8 $Million bucks in 5 years.

With that kind of dough, which is probably closer to 15 million, you would think they would have the proper things in place. Don't you think?

Those numbers are just huge. To be in your 5th year and averaging at least 1.5 million in revenue per year is great.

Well they did just announce it today. Do you really believe any announcement would of came had it not been for this thread?

Announcement of what? That PCS isn't open yet? Everyone got all worked up over nothing.

I admit that I was a little put off by the LLC paperwork, but after thinking about it, it seemed harmless and unintentional.

Well they did just announce it today. Do you really believe any announcement would of came had it not been for this thread?

No, and we all witnessed the 40 yard dash to get to the keyboard on one particular occasion.

Announcement of what? That PCS isn't open yet? Everyone got all worked up over nothing.

I admit that I was a little put off by the LLC paperwork, but after thinking about it, it seemed harmless and unintentional.

That it was even in business. I highly doubt they would of said anything had it not been for this thread. It is also highly likely that this company was in business prior to this announcement.

That it was even in business. I highly doubt they would of said anything had it not been for this thread. It is also highly likely that this company was in business prior to this announcement.

PCS is not in business, (at least not for awhile). That's the whole point. No announcement was made because there was nothing to announce.

Not publicly maybe. That business could of been running since Feb. Payment could of been made to CGC for all we know. Why would he quit his job to start a company and then not work for 10 months?

My money is on citizenship or working papers? Maybe a personal issue?

Not publicly maybe. That business could of been running since Feb. Payment could of been made to CGC for all we know. Why would he quit his job to start a company and then not work for 10 months?

Why would he stop working?

Why would he stop working?

Why do you assume he wasn't working this year?

Didn't the whole Ewert thing kind of centralize around this? Didn't Borock say the last 6-9 months were affected? Doesn't that corralate with him leaving? I don't think he stopped working at all. At least stopped for CGC, and started for himself.

You don't think that CCG was paying him during the set-up of PCS? I would imagine that Chris would become a salaried employee who oversees establishing a new business. One that would be paid during set-up of PCS.

Darth,

It's the mob mentality that's been fostered by innaccurate speculation that's got you frustrated and led by the nose down the wrong path of ignorance, hysteria and paranoia.

poke2.gif

Ze-

Darth,

It's the mob mentality that's been fostered by innaccurate speculation that's got you frustrated and led by the nose down the wrong path of ignorance, hysteria and paranoia.

poke2.gif

Ze-

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Darth,

poke2.gif

Ze-

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

Glad you caught that, I hope nobody thinks I would EVER actually make a statement like that myself.

Ze-

Believe what you want. I'm getting pretty sick of holding your hand through this issue. Either you believe what you're saying, or you know the truth & are helping to cover it up. Either way...I couldn't care less.

Believe what you want. I'm getting pretty sick of holding your hand through this issue. Either you believe what you're saying, or you know the truth & are helping to cover it up. Either way...I couldn't care less.

Don't get careless, that's how accidents happen. gossip.gif