• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nailbiter from Image

246 posts in this topic

Always fun when a new Image book drops. The angst, the speculating, the hoarding, the shilling, the hype, the variants, the love, the hate.... What would we do around here if Image didn't come out with a new series every month?

I couldn't put the book down yesterday when I read it for the first time.

Its great.

So I bought the Eh Variant cover OA. :)

Congrats :applause:

This book fooled me. I originally liked the cover and premise of the book and then I read the preview and had 2nd thoughts. Then emezy hooks me up with the whole story, which is great because I won't get the stuff I ordered until Monday, and I am super surprised by how much I liked it. Say what you will but Image is killing it in the talent and creativity department. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the majority of a line like I am with these stories that just keep popping out. We may be experiencing a new golden age of comics. (worship)

Always fun when a new Image book drops. The angst, the speculating, the hoarding, the shilling, the hype, the variants, the love, the hate.... What would we do around here if Image didn't come out with a new series every month?

You and I would have more time because we would both lose the majority of books on our pull list. lol

I couldn't put the book down yesterday when I read it for the first time.

Its great.

So I bought the Eh Variant cover OA. :)

Congrats :applause:

This book fooled me. I originally liked the cover and premise of the book and then I read the preview and had 2nd thoughts. Then emezy hooks me up with the whole story, which is great because I won't get the stuff I ordered until Monday, and I am super surprised by how much I liked it. Say what you will but Image is killing it in the talent and creativity department. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the majority of a line like I am with these stories that just keep popping out. We may be experiencing a new golden age of comics. (worship)

Just like Ghosted! The premises is stupid, but the execution is so good!

Anyways here the frame

photo1_zps9b1bf318.jpg

Found a couple more in NJ today, as long as I see 'em I'm gonna grab 'em

Midtown Comics still has a lot of these. Quoting a manager today: we've got tons of them & they're not really selling/moving.

Midtown Comics still has a lot of these. Quoting a manager today: we've got tons of them & they're not really selling/moving.

Seems to be one of the few places that isn't selling them

Seems to be one of the few places that isn't selling them

Exactly, which I thought was weird; especially since other local boardies shop at Midtown I figured they'd have cleared out the shelves by now! lol

Also, plenty of potential 9.8 candidates from what I saw.

Snicker...

Sure.