• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about letting "internationals" decide if shipping is too much?

235 posts in this topic

*ahem*

I've noticed this annoying trend in the marketplace where sellers are saying they'll only ship within Amurrica because it's just too expensive otherwise...

Crazy thought: how about putting up a shipping quote that you know will cover it, and letting buyers decide what's "too expensive"?

Thanks!

I don't ship outside the US because I don't want to ship outside the US. Why do you feel the need to whine about it?

I'm not whining about sellers who don't want to ship outside the US. Read the thread again.

Why do you feel the need to diminish the point by calling it "whining", every time this topic comes up?

Whining, bi+ching, complaining... Choose your word. It's all the same. You're upset because you want something that you can't get.

And why are you upset, Jim?

I'm not upset. You're the thread starter with sandy shorts. Obviously you feel as though you are missing out on something.

Purchase items from sellers that ship internationally and don't worry about the rest.

*ahem*

I've noticed this annoying trend in the marketplace where sellers are saying they'll only ship within Amurrica because it's just too expensive otherwise...

Crazy thought: how about putting up a shipping quote that you know will cover it, and letting buyers decide what's "too expensive"?

Thanks!

I don't ship outside the US because I don't want to ship outside the US. Why do you feel the need to whine about it?

I'm not whining about sellers who don't want to ship outside the US. Read the thread again.

Why do you feel the need to diminish the point by calling it "whining", every time this topic comes up?

Whining, bi+ching, complaining... Choose your word. It's all the same. You're upset because you want something that you can't get.

I'm not upset. You're the thread starter with sandy shorts. Obviously you feel as though you are missing out on something.

Purchase items from sellers that ship internationally and don't worry about the rest.

Again, that's not what this particular thread is about. It's not that I can't "have something", it's that I'm being given a bullspit reason for it. I've moved beyond complaining when someone won't ship to me, but the 'I'm protecting you from yourself' type cop out is annoying. And last I checked, CG is the place to be annoying.

*ahem*

Thanks!

Time of the month.

*ahem*

Thanks!

Time of the month.

Doc's profile:

Are you over 18?: Chronologically, yes. Mentally, no.

:whatev:
How is the violence capital of the U.S.?

It sucks. How you doin'?

We were in Chicago for C2E2 and again, I couldn't believe how clean that city was. Unbelievable. We did a tour during the day and it was just gorgeous. What an amazing city.

*ahem*

Thanks!

Shipping to Canadia: $5,000.

*ahem*

Thanks!

Pass.

Why don't you give us the northwest territories and you can have texas. Even steven.

Um. Why not we take the Northwest Territories, and they can have New York, New England and the West Coast....?

*ahem*

Thanks!

Thank you Andrew !

Why don't you give us the northwest territories and you can have texas. Even steven.

Um. Why not we take the Northwest Territories, and they can have New York, New England and the West Coast....?

Why don't I chuck you in the trunk of my car and transport you north of the border.

*ahem*

Thanks!

Pass.

There, see? Your plan worked!

America's Hat for the win!

Why don't I chuck you in the trunk of my car and transport you north of the border.

I'd like a nice vacay in the northern provinces for a bit. I haven't been to Canadia since 1992.

:whatev:
How is the violence capital of the U.S.?

It sucks. How you doin'?

We were in Chicago for C2E2 and again, I couldn't believe how clean that city was. Unbelievable. We did a tour during the day and it was just gorgeous. What an amazing city.

You shut your mouth you white honkey.

*ahem*

Thanks!

Again, that's not what this particular thread is about. It's not that I can't "have something", it's that I'm being given a bullspit reason for it. I've moved beyond complaining when someone won't ship to me, but the 'I'm protecting you from yourself' type cop out is annoying. And last I checked, CG is the place to be annoying.

Truer words have never been posted.

I would ship to you if you asked me. I recently shipped a package to the UK, and have another one to send, but it was for people I really like... and trust.

I will not ship an international package to Joe Blow, and the only person I am worried about protecting is myself.

What state has the hottest girls? California doesn't count. Is it Oregon?

California always counts on this one.

There's even a song about it.

What state has the hottest girls? California doesn't count. Is it Oregon?

California always counts on this one.

There's even a song about it.

Oh, I know. That's why I always exclude California; it's hot girl Mecca.