• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

I would live to see BBT come back and at least explain what the heck he was thinking?
Here's the explanation:

1. Create false sales on GPA, raising perceived value.

2. Sell books here for slightly under perceived value, creating feeling on part of buyer of having gotten a deal. Actually sales price here is still significantly higher than last true sale on GPA.

3. Profit.

I would live to see BBT come back and at least explain what the heck he was thinking?

I don't think I could get myself to read his walls of text again...

I am not for sure what was more annoying, his wall of text or the fact he kept posting it as the answer to every yes or no question. That was a blatant sign right there. I do hope he comes back and owns up to it or even better, tries to deny it. After all, Jaybuck is making up stuff right?

Domo jumped the gun a little bit lol sorry guys. It is confirmed. Until I hear back from the member I'm not naming names but s/he has extensive records and notes the sale and there is a verified feedback having been left to the shill. The gmail accounts are 100% matches and the shipping was done to Francis.

I'm the boardie that sold to chapao12. He bought a couple of ECCC variants from me on eBay from March, 2013; Helheim B&W and Blood variants. Chapao12 is in Ontario, Canada, not California. I've provided the name and email, which apparently match BBT.

:headbang:

I checked who responded first and somebody (me) hit the BIN. I worked it out with the buyer (me) for 4 days but have not received a single reply from him. (because he is me) I sent him an invoice and pm'd him every day but to no avail. (since he is me)

Thanks for bringing this up to my attention. I suddenly had the drive to check into his feedbacks and I saw that I indeed left feedbacks on the guy. (me)

Upon checking it was January of 2013 in which i left general feedbacks. The guy (me) could have bought from me awhile back and I always do leave a general feedback from transaction to transaction.

The next day I was just waiting who will counter me or accept my offer. That day I received an email that my item already sold. I checked who of the people whom I countered accepted the offer but then I saw somebody hit the BIN for $3,995. (me)

I pm'd the ebay member, (me) sent him an invoice and waited. I pm'd the member everyday (me) saying " once payment is shipped I will ship it out right away" or "I ship protected and fast and will send it out as soon as payment is received etc" (basically me prompting him (me) to pay)

After 4 days, I decided to file a NPB against the buyer. (me)

The only listing I made was for frankat18. (the other listing was made by my other personality) When the buyer didn't pay I listed the book here on the boards. Those are the only 2 listings I had.

Then Hector( thank you for bringing this up to me) showed me another listing that was being talked upon this thread. I am not associated with that listing at all. (other than it being me)

It was also brought into my attention that I left feedback for the said member. (me) I looked into it myself and indeed saw that I left feedback for the said member. (me)

Now, going back to the topic full circle. Hector told me that chapao12 (me) had a MP 15 listing which is weird because he (me) is the one who Hit my BIN for the book I am selling and is a NPB.

I don't know if maybe he is the one setting up price values so that he can go ahead and resell his book if he indeed has a copy himself. (I will be on the lookout on my end for any cgc 9.8 that appears from now on and check if he will relist it once again or something.) ("I will be on the lookout in case I list it once again...")

I will stand for myself and say that I am not guilty of whatever is claimed against me in this thread. I respect all opinions that will be made on this thread but I know that my conscience is clear and that I had nothing to do with whatever was accused of me. (my conscience is clear because I don't have one...)

At the end of the day I will stand strong for what I said that I am not at all affiliated with the other listing and that the only listings I made is from frankat18 and here on the boards.

...From there other things was added and opinions were made (pretty much the culture on this board \:\) ) and all I can say is that I'll stay true and stand by my words and say that I have nothing to do what is accused of me.

Like I said, I stand by my words that my conscience is clear with all these accusations. At the same time with this series of unfortunate events I believe that the buyer has the right to cancel.

Now how "lazy" am in listing on ebay as of late? I copy and paste then edit a few. Now when I list books and I get lazy (which happened recently mainly due to the fact that majority I sell is on the boards now) I still try to do it the "smart way". I search for the title of the book I am selling and look at "Sold listings" If you do that right now, (which I did again just to check on it on what possibly happened). The reason I intend to copy and edit sold listings is that, they may have had a reason why it sold. Sometimes I feel it is in the verbiage on the title like adding "hot" or "tv" or whatever, I use that as well since it was a proven listing since it sold. ("I am lazy when it comes to listing a $3,000+ book... Right down to using the same ">" symbols and wording as somebody else... But not too lazy to write a wall of text about it on a message forum.")

This is what I was saying that Hector opened it up to me which I then clarified that I have no association with this account whatsoever and that it was not my listing. ("clarified" something false.. but still clarified!) Ever since then I clarified that I only had 2 listings one on my ebay acct Frankat18 and then here on the boards.

I kept answering back because I am confident and 100% sure that I am not guilty of this. ("I am confident and 100% sure that I will continue to deny this") I have an answer to every thing brough upon me and even disprove the fact that they claimed that I used the Last 2 sales in any of my sales thread which I clearly did not.

So at the end of the day, I am still able to sleep at night because I know for a fact that anything accused of me (be it misleading statements, straight out lies, and circumstantial "evidences") is not true and that I am not guilty. I will roll with the punches but I will just keep saying that I am not guilty of what I am accused of. (even if I am guilty)

Thanks for all the inquiries and accusations but I am not guilty. As long as I can sleep at night I am satisfied with that because I know for a fact these are lies being pinned against me.

I'm glad this was exposed. It is a deceptive level of market manipulation worthy of coverage external to these boards. 2c

And from what I can see it is happening more and more, I have caught a lot of books/listings lately on ebay with pretty much this same MO. Set new GPA highs relist the book at 10% less than new high.

He's been talking up that MP 15 for some time now. Notice his member status at blowoutcards forum; not sure what that was about.

bbt_zpsb881ebe0.jpg

:o nice catch. I didn't know you could get banned from there. hm wonder what he did

I'm glad this was exposed. It is a deceptive level of market manipulation worthy of coverage external to these boards. 2c

I agree.

Does anyone have an "in" at Bleeding Cool they could contact?

Would love to see them do an article on this situation and highlight the level of market manipulation going on.

Now the right thing to do is have GPA Analysis remove the faked sales from this book. (And from other books that have suffered the same fate.)

I kneel before you and tell you that GPA removed it yesterday after this whole thing came out. He was very quick to fix it (thumbs u

I agree.

Would love to seen them do an article on this situation and highlight the level of market manipulation going on.

I think an email on this page might work http://www.bleedingcool.com/contact/

They seem to monitor what goes on here. They picked up the JIM 83 issue pretty fast.

I agree.

Would love to seen them do an article on this situation and highlight the level of market manipulation going on.

I tapped them on Twitter. We'll see what comes of it.

He's been talking up that MP 15 for some time now. Notice his member status at blowoutcards forum; not sure what that was about.

bbt_zpsb881ebe0.jpg

:o nice catch. I didn't know you could get banned from there. hm wonder what he did

I don't know. I didn't see any posts from him that were out of the ordinary. Just kind of odd.

I agree.

I think an email on this page might work http://www.bleedingcool.com/contact/

They seem to monitor what goes on here. They picked up the JIM 83 issue pretty fast.

And I sent Rich a message at that website address. (thumbs u