• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

both ebay sellers also seem to enjoy selling basketball cards:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=frankat18&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=4&page=2

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=chapao12&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

How odd that the second seller seemed to start selling cards around the same time the first seller stopped selling cards and that their listings are titled so similarly.

The fishy little details keep piling up.

Could you please clarify why you originally said you hadn't seen the first auction, it's not all that clear from your explanation ?

If you could show a screen capture of your Ebay messages with the NPB that would allay a lot of concerns.

Yeah really. He has time for a wall of text. Surely he has time for a screen grab.

Could you please clarify why you originally said you hadn't seen the first auction, it's not all that clear from your explanation ?

If you could show a screen capture of your Ebay messages with the NPB that would allay a lot of concerns.

^^

I've asked this three times. He'll just keep ignoring it because :news: there are none. ;)

So they can sell their other copies for more? If so seems a short term gain for a long term hit to their reputation.

Most crooks only think short term.

This type of market manipulation is illegal in the share market.

So is buying and selling with inside information, which is extremely common with comics!

hm

I find that dishonest people tend to do a few things. 1) Ramble 2) Accuse the accuser 3) Give an answer to everything except the actual question being asked

3) Give an answer to everything except the actual question being asked

I can't watch any of the political talking head shows anymore simply because this drives me up the freakin' wall.

Peace,

Chip

Ok....guys....thanks to a forum member who has actually sold to ebayer Chapao12 in the past and still had his contact information...

We have been able to verify 100 percent that it is a shill account for bigboytoys.

SHAME ON YOU SCAMMER!! (tsk)

Ok....guys....thanks for a forum member who has actually sold to ebayer Chapao12 in the past and still had his contact information...

We have been able to verify 100 percent that it is a shill account for bigboytoys.

Who was the member? And do they have proof they can share?

Ok....guys....thanks for a forum member who has actually sold to ebayer Chapao12 in the past and still had his contact information...

Who was the member? And do they have proof they can share?

Once I get his permission that it's ok to reveal his board ID...I will post it.

He still had full name and shipping address for Chapao12 and we verified that it was the same as frankat18 (bigboytoys on the forum).