• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

Now the right thing to do is have GPA Analysis remove the faked sales from this book. (And from other books that have suffered the same fate.)

I kneel before you and tell you that GPA removed it yesterday after this whole thing came out. He was very quick to fix it (thumbs u

:o He is the man! (worship)

Has anyone notified ebay? The confirmation of the two accounts being the same guy and shilling is enough to get him kicked off ebay. Note to ANYONE ELSE who gets caught on something on these boards-do not try to lie your way out of it-it never works, ever. You cannot pull a Jedi mind trick using a bunch of words either. The combined mental power of these boards equals Quantico. We just don't have a lab or anything.

I sent a private message to bigboytoys.

It has now been marked as having been read....so he is online and reading the forums right now.

I would like to welcome him back to this thread. :devil:

Just an FYI...

I sent the following private message to bigboytoys:

Subject: Hello

It has now been marked as having been read....so he is online and reading the forums right now.

:wishluck:

:popcorn:

He was probably lying about sleeping well at night too then....

He was probably lying about sleeping well at night too then....

You know what? I doubt it. I'm sure he is easily able to justify his behavior to himself. He needs the money; everybody does it, etc.

Just an FYI...

You can usually find out in what thread/forum an online user is by looking here.

the first post of the thread should be updated so board users who stumble on this thread at a later date don't have to read through pages and pages of posts to see how it played out.

That's crazy talk....

:screwy:

So what is the likely response of BBT?

1) We'll never hear from him again but he'll be going strong on eBay with both of his accounts

2) He'll respond here today with a huge convoluted explanation but still denying any wrongdoing

3) He won't respond and will stay off the board for a few months but will eventually come back and simply hope everyone forgot

4) We'll never hear from BBT again, but he will create a new shill ID here pretending to be someone else

Other options????

1) We'll never hear from him again but he'll be going strong on eBay with both of his accounts

2) He'll respond here today with a huge convoluted explanation but still denying any wrongdoing

3) He won't respond and will stay off the board for a few months but will eventually come back and simply hope everyone forgot

4) We'll never hear from BBT again, but he will create a new shill ID here pretending to be someone else

Other options????

I think his real name should be posted in case of 1, 3 or 4

Other options????

I'd say #1 and possibly #3...time will tell. He has not posted on the BO forums since February, I assume around when he received the 'banned' title (but not sure if that still allows him to post or not, probably not).

Just an FYI...

You can usually find out in what thread/forum an online user is by looking here.

Only if your profile allows it ;)

Other options????

4 I pretty much assume that most of the people caught here are back on the boards but a little bit more wiser the next go around.

There is a Marvel Premiere 15 CGC 9.8 listed on Pedigree Comics website for $4,000.00 right now sighting the last 2 fake record sales of $3995 and $3750 doh!

There is a Marvel Premiere 15 CGC 9.8 listed on Pedigree Comics website for $4,000.00 right now sighting the last 2 fake record sales of $3995 and $3750 doh!

Does the CGC slab have the same serial # as our good buddy BBT?