• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

There is a Marvel Premiere 15 CGC 9.8 listed on Pedigree Comics website for $4,000.00 right now sighting the last 2 fake record sales of $3995 and $3750 doh!

Does the CGC slab have the same serial # as our good buddy BBT?

No.

There is a Marvel Premiere 15 CGC 9.8 listed on Pedigree Comics website for $4,000.00 right now sighting the last 2 fake record sales of $3995 and $3750 doh!

Does the CGC slab have the same serial # as our good buddy BBT?

I don't think this is the same book. This one has white pages.

Should change thread title to 'Shiller exposed by Board Detectives'

the first post of the thread should be updated so board users who stumble on this thread at a later date don't have to read through pages and pages of posts to see how it played out.

That's crazy talk....

:screwy:

I updated it for you guys :) Hope it is sufficient :)

Domo jumped the gun a little bit lol sorry guys. It is confirmed. Until I hear back from the member I'm not naming names but s/he has extensive records and notes the sale and there is a verified feedback having been left to the shill. The gmail accounts are 100% matches and the shipping was done to Francis.

I am so glad I didn't read that wall of text he wrote out... and then re-posted... and re-posted again... and then again...

(:

-slym

Domo jumped the gun a little bit lol sorry guys. It is confirmed. Until I hear back from the member I'm not naming names but s/he has extensive records and notes the sale and there is a verified feedback having been left to the shill. The gmail accounts are 100% matches and the shipping was done to Francis.

I am so glad I didn't read that wall of text he wrote out... and then re-posted... and re-posted again... and then again...

(:

-slym

I did, it repeated a lot.

Hi Guys-just got back from work and saw the posts-what happened was I listed the book but another bidder on another listing who had previous feedback on a listing that listed a similar listing had PM'd me that my listing was BIN and if he bid and won he would PM me the details but the original listing, which was the original source of concern was BIN and NPB so what I did was re list but another bidder had already PM'd me about the previous GPA and so he BIn but then the first bidder also re bidded and I had to relist but I can assure you I sleep well knowing I have done nothing wrong I hope this clears up everything I appreciate the board being on top of things like this and giving me a chance to explain.

Hi Guys-just got back from work and saw the posts-what happened was I listed the book but another bidder on another listing who had previous feedback on a listing that listed a similar listing had PM'd me that my listing was BIN and if he bid and won he would PM me the details but the original listing, which was the original source of concern was BIN and NPB so what I did was re list but another bidder had already PM'd me about the previous GPA and so he BIn but then the first bidder also re bidded and I had to relist but I can assure you I sleep well knowing I have done nothing wrong I hope this clears up everything I appreciate the board being on top of things like this and giving me a chance to explain.

:roflmao::takeit:

I find that dishonest people tend to do a few things. 1) Ramble 2) Accuse the accuser 3) Give an answer to everything except the actual question being asked

+1 I can't make heads or tails out of that wall of text excuse.

Wall of text defense.

The message board version of the Chewbacca defense.

Ok....guys....thanks to a forum member who has actually sold to ebayer Chapao12 in the past and still had his contact information...

We have been able to verify 100 percent that it is a shill account for bigboytoys.

SHAME ON YOU SCAMMER!! (tsk)

And BOOM goes the dynamite.

As soon as I saw multiple walls of text I was pretty sure ---> *guilty*

the first post of the thread should be updated so board users who stumble on this thread at a later date don't have to read through pages and pages of posts to see how it played out.

That's crazy talk....

:screwy:

I updated it for you guys :) Hope it is sufficient :)

You should put that in a spoiler tag with a warning to those who may prefer to watch the thread unravel at its own pace.

Believe it or not, some people don't read the last page of a novel. 2c

I also don't see any indication of who the buyer was - please add that so I know to not sell anything to them if I ever decide to sell something here.

:D

Thanks

:roflmao: